Reviews for Within a Matter of Seconds
Water Lily 123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
OMG LOVE this story! I love the music too I knew some Parachute music before this and i love the songs you chose too! I'd never heard them before. This chapter was absolutely adorable! I don't like Sara, Nathan's okay I guess, and Ellie is the perfect little sister for Rose. Update soon!
girlthatwrites chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
That was just too adorable.
Agh! i can't even!
Roses are redx chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Oh my god i love this story! It's nice when sara isn't there ruining it! They're going to be friends forever:) i couldn't tell that you struggled to write this with their injuries at all and i think you handled that 'dilemma' pretty well. I really want a little sister now:( but i couldn't deal with constantly playing princesses! Have i got this as a favourite yet? I'm following but might have forgotten to favourite...if so my mistake! Better check now or ill never be able to live with myself!
So, brilliant story! Im not meaning to be rude but it took a long time to be updated and it is so amazing i really hope you update the next chapter a.s.a.p! Oh, waddya know? Being rude and giving a compliment all in one! Loveeee this!
Roses are redx chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Wow. Just wow. Seriously this is really really well written and I could not stop reading! I was just like unable to stop reading until I got up too your last chapter- and I just had to review it! I don't think there is anything to be improved really, and I don't like Sara! I think either Alex and Rosie should get together, or Rosie and Nathan! This is so amazing- please write more NOW!

P.S If you get the chance could you read mine and give me some feedback? Thanks
girlthatwrites chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
I HATE SARA! SHE MUST DIE! SHE MUST DIE SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY! AND THE SONG! AND THE SINGING! AND THE HUGGING! AND THE HAPPINESS WHEN HE WAS THE OLD ALEX! ! I CAN'T EVEN!
Tiaanaa chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Rolex. Rolex forevs, man. Sara's a loser and I love Rose for disliking her. "Rose is fine." HA,Loser. Rolex FTW.
girlthatwrites chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
AGGGHHHHHHH! *fangirling* Rosie is jealous! Rosie is jealous! Rolex better happen! I hate Sara, and there definitely is something wrong with her. Whatever stops Alex from eating, has to be either life-threatening or...no, it has to be worse than that, and not in a good way. WRITE!
Paddyyirishgirl chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
You don't leave out any details do you? Ha ha it's great though because I always somehow manage to.

I hope you're going to update soon! You've got me hooked.

If I could give one piece of advice that I have learned, it's about using emotion in your characters...it really is effective and once you get the hang of it, it'll be second nature to you.

x

Paddyyirishman
SapphireStargazer chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I read the first part of this yesterday and just finished reading the second part. I like the way the plot in this story is developing, and I like the dynamic between Alex and Rose. aahh...cliffhanger chapter endings are the way to get your readers to come back for more! Great story so far...thanks for sharing!