Reviews for The Art of Loving You
christelynJoy chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
loved the new chapter! but what is up with caira and having all these jerks in her life? interested to see how the whole having to work with elijah the jerk pans out. next chapter, next chapter, go...go...go!
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Omgg this new dude sounds so hot!:D
christelynJoy chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
why was the chapter so short :( sad day. more, more, more! please :) "sir douche"...love the nickname. hoping Caira stays strong and doesn't go back to that loser face -_- can't wait to read the next chapter! seriously loving this story :) keep it up, girl!
christelynJoy chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
loved it! you paint pictures so well. love the imagery. also, cohen and marshal are so awesome :) i love the name marshal! wonder how you got that name...and of course karen and ro would be outraged at the lack of meat at the restaurant :) but seriously, the story just keeps getting better!
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
In seriously hating Jared know-.- grrrrr still love it tho! Update soon!
christelynJoy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
LOVE IT! great introduction...has me captivated. can't wait to read more. especially love her best friends :) hope to see more of them...and hopefully less of jared -_- what a jerk! keep on the good work
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Omggg is she gomma be ok! Jared's such a fuckin jerk! I love her friends tho! So glad u updated! I love it darlin update soon please I really wanna kno what's gonna happen(:
simple chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
simply lovely . update!
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
They dated for half a year then he dumped her and I bet my ass off he's married yet sleeping with her! Ugh! Jerk /: I really wanna know what happens so please update soon darlin I really like. It
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3