Reviews for First Dates Are for Falling Hard
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
I am an avid follower of these two (hence the re-reading .) and you should write a book on them. They are so cool and I love them.
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I think you probably know what I think, but I'll tell you anyway. I loved it! As always! I'm speechless beyond that!
animeskullgirl16 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Beautiful ending :3 I loved it! The whole story of their love is just adorable!
ThatChickMelanie chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
ah-may-zing! koved it, specially the 1st chapter3
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
alright so im posting this before i read it and i just want to let you know that i was thinking the exact same thing, so im so excited to read this3 (ill be posting after i read it to)
Love-Comes-In-Many-Forms chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Really Cute :) Love this 3
katelyn mason chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i think i've fallen in love with these two :) though i would really love for you to write about their first time together... as in "together" ;-) i think it would be really interesting (and hot) to read.
TheFateKeeper chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
CUTE OVERLOAD! Excuse me while I go die in a corner from too much fluff :3
TheFateKeeper chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Aw cuteness :3 Love this couple!
Kittycat McBee chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Man i love it, keep it u-p!
DawnSister chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
*sigh* *happy contented sigh*

I was going to leave it at that but I thought I'd better say thank you.

You're right, I do love Zanstan, but surely not as much as you do, they are your creation after all. I am very grateful and flattered that you would continue this oneshot because of a request from me.

I don't know how you feel, but to me it feels complete. Before, their relationship was a little in the air, now it feels a little more secure and safe. And that kiss, wow, so lovely.

Of course, you do realise that I hope there is more to come. Not of this particular story line, you put it to sleep quite effectively. No, just more in general. I want more of Zander's adorable stuttering and more of Tristan's lip ring, *shiver*.

Thanks for sharing this and them,

DS
Dhvefd chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
So fucking cute! Write more Zanstan stories!
TheShazMuffin chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I really struggle with endings and I now a lot of other people do to. To see an ending as good as this was just wow!
JDKlaus chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
God Tristan and Zander are just too hot. Loved this chapter!
Kittycat McBee chapter 3 . 2/23/2012