Reviews for First Dates Are for Falling Hard
evilbunny707 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
OMG! SO CUTE! :D:D:D
TheShazMuffin chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Oooooooh please UD soon haha! So good!
DawnSister chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Oooh *jumps about clapping hands* thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you so much. Did I say thank you?

I love Zanstan so much. I'm sorry if you felt pressured into writing something you hadn't planned, although, judging by what you have written, I think you already had it in your head eh?

I loved Zander's internet stalking. I bet Tristan has done the same though.

So glad to see parents who aren't creeps or homophobes, just normal parents who love their kids for who they are.

Thank you again. Looking forward to the update. You made my night with this one. Whoop!

DS
Kittycat McBee chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Naw:D it is so cute!
S.H. Marr chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I have mixed feelings about this. Should I start with the "meh" ones, so we can end on a good note? Hope that sounds good to you.

While I don't know these character from your apparently other story, I get the feeling from this that you like writing too-cool emo kids...and that's a trope in writing lately that drives me absolutely nuts. You did great describing them and everything (though they appear to look startling similar...), but since all of the description led to that stereotype, it annoyed me anyway.

Also, in the second part, the date, some of the dialogue got bit confusing about who was speaking.

And now for good things!

I love the title. And it seems to be really appropriate, too. The names are cool, the characters are well defined, and seem sort of fun. It definetely intrigues me to read whatever else they're in.

So, yeah.
DawnSister chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Wah, no kiss :'(.

I was looking forward to a kiss. Please make this your next oneshot, their first kiss. They are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

On a serious note though, this is good. I enjoyed reading it. It's a shame this is not the beginning of a story instead of a two shot, I really think you should reconsider and add onto it instead of finishing it there.

Thanks for sharing,

DS
TheShazMuffin chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Ooooh so gooood!

I always found myself getting a little confused between the two characters (don't ask how) but this one just seems to have concreted it in my memory that Zander is the shy one and Tristans the confident one (Please tell me I got that right?) and I THINK that Zander has snakebites and Tristan just the single ring? Ahahha.

Anyways great chapter! I love your writing and these guys!
amanda chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
:)))))

I'm in love with these guys. Especially Zander. So precious.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any specific people in mind for who they look like? Like, if they were in a movie, who would be playing them? Just wondering :) Your writing is lovely
TheShazMuffin chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awww so cute!
evilbunny707 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Zander and Tristan are sososo cute!

Write more about them! :) Pleeeeaaaaaseeeeee?
25 | « Prev Page 1 2