Reviews for Simple Jewish Girl
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Thanks for the update! Just wanted to say that this story really touches my heart 3
A Shattered Sky chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Uh oh...Alex should know by now NOT to leave her in the room alone anymore.
Breathewithme chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Really great chapter! It

So sweet

But dangerous to have that relationship and do conflicting

To me - apart of me wants them

Together but another part me goes no wait

She

Jewish and he's a nazi !
StrangeBreed chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Wow! I read you story from chapter 1-11 non-stop. And, it's added to my favorites list! I do think you should update and that last chapter was sooo intense with Mengele an all. You have historical inaccuracies (check my username; I would know), but that's okay because your story was very fun. Not to be a perv or anything, but I think "Isabella" an Alex are over due for some cop. XD! Anyways, thanks for that read.
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
this was really good!
Breathewithme chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
What do you mean youre Not updating for a while! You're writing is most certainly nOt immature! You handle the subject with much respect - you're characters are well developed and AND you're Characters inner thought are very descriptive and very philosphical - I was particlly impressed with Isabella's reminiscing of a actual Jewish thought of the holocaust - believe me there were and are many Jews believe that HaShoah was the seperation of those who would go tithe promise land and those who didn't - simply because they were G-Ds children who had to face trials and tribulations as it were. UPDATE SOON! x
A Shattered Sky chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Not gonna lie, I totally freaked out when Mengele came back while Alex was gone. If that happened to me, I would've been horrifyed. O_O
ImInALamp chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Another fantastic chapter! Thanks for writing :) When is the next one coming?
ImInALamp chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Why do you have so little reviews fr this? This is amazing! And that last bit with her "friend"-buuurrrnnn. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
LiberryBooked chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
The summary piqued my interest, but I feel like you could have done a lot more with this first chapter. Maybe even start in the middle of the action and flash back to tell the rest of the story? I think readers want to see what makes your story exciting right off the bat.
caligurlx18 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Another great update as always! I love how even with all that she has been through Ibi is not really afraid to say what is on her mind and that she still sticks up for herself.
A Shattered Sky chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Ouch.
conti siegel chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
update soon
caligurlx18 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Please update soon! :)
caligurlx18 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
I really liked this chapter! :)