Reviews for Daily Dose of Logical Atheism!
Emil Boyd chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Ditto. (See other review) The Bible actually tells us to, "be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this that you may inherit a blessing."
(1Peter 3:8-9)
Emil Boyd chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
The crusades were caused by powerful people who called themselves Christians but did not follow up with their actions, instead listening to their greed and lust. The people back then were uneducated. You must remember that most of them only heard what they were told by their leaders, and if their leaders were corrupt they have some excuse. There are evil people wherever you go. But you've read the Bible, and you must know that those people were not following Christ's standard.
Emil Boyd chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Now, I'm not saying that all knowledge is evil. Wouldn't the world be a better place if no one knew what evil was? No, scientific knowledge is awesome, it glorifies God and his creation. That knowledge is beneficial.
Emil Boyd chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Let me point out that God was willing to spare the cities if there was just 10 righteous men. There were none besides Lot, (and as you pointed out Lot wasn't too great!) So He showed great mercy in rescuing Lot and his family. He did protect the girls from being raped as you so carefully ignored, and Lot's wife was directly disobedient. This was not a simple matter of "Oh, the cities burning, I'll glance back at my home," this was a deeper rebellion.
Satan, the Devil also rebelled against God, a Civil war, and he wanted to make himself like God. He even divided the angels amongst themselves.
Now, the human race would have been better off without having knowledge of good and evil. We would have been like children, and it would never have crossed our minds to sin, and cause depravity in the first place. Satan caused our ruin, he didn't better mankind.
Emil Boyd chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
If you would read the bible you would see that Noah tried to convince people to come with him. They laughed at him and refused to listen. If Jesus came down today as he did in the Bible and performed miracles you wouldn't believe any more than the Pharisees did though.
WitQuip chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
not bad...wouldn't mind to see a few more
Lucy Labrador chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
This is brilliant. And it's not over... it looks like you still have more!
Ed Harley chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I wish I could have been there to hear the Sodomites' conversation. Sure the girls were pretty and all but how often in life does a man get the opportunity to rape an angel?
vguy99 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
I'm gonna go w/ trololol?
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Did you know at the place where the Bible says Lot's wife turned around and was turned into a piller of salt, archeologists have found this huge deposit of salt and no Earthly reasons why it should be there? It verifies that much more that this God that you claim is nonexistant does exist. You might not understand the things He does. Sometimes, neither do I. Doesn't mean He doesn't exist :)
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
He wouldn't save more than one family if only one family was still believers.
Ed Harley chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
The Lord believes in survival of the fittest: those animals should have adapted and swam better.