Reviews for L'Arc en Ciel
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
Okay...Wowzer!
The thing you did with the title, the rainbow thing? Yeah that's what got me. Tears and all.
This
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
First: Do you read the reviews you get on stories that you've already completed? Just someting I'm curious about.
Second: How can you manage to project such deep emotions? Is it true that to be able to project an emotion, you have to have experienced it? If so, have you experienced something similar to this?
Third: ...If you haven't noticed from the rest of the reviews this story is a little... emotional. But I loved it. Please, please, PLEASE, PLEASEEEE upload more stories, oneshots, ANYTHING like this. The story was beautiful. -sniff and wipe away a tear-
Fourth: (I know, it's getting a bit long) If you discover this review years away, please, ignore it.
mgaa chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
oh gosh...they really died...you really killed them...i was stupidly waiting for a miracle...oh gosh...you broke my heart,,,squashed my romantic hopes...stepped all over my dreams...exaggerated i know...but that's what i really feel right now...oh gosh
jessDuck88 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
the end is too sad.. ( TT _ TT )
can't you make an epilogue where they can be happy?
Taraxoxo chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
The ending was so sad
SandmanCircus chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I honestly don't know why it didn't get more reviews - oh well, screw'em.

Instant fav!
Lycorious chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Utterly beautiful; this really is such an extremely imaginative and wonderfully different story. Gloriously short, bitter sweet and incredibly intricate, a story were the pretences you described in the review give the reader a tasty morsal, when in fact it is a well placed mirage, while you are actually sending us off into the metaphorical desert with no supplies.

The depth of Calcifers existance is a conundrum, while Arabella is uncomfortably cute and completely innocent to the mere calamity that is her exsistence. The warring factions of Heaven and Hell come together to end a single mishap, the demons that you have taken from mythology is sewn well into the plot. In fact; your entire supernatural element is just superb. The fact you have included the other historical gods in your story, which are all in existence to share faith equally is just so wonderful to me. I'm not a very religious person, at all, but it was nice to see someone not openly say that one belief is supperior to another; to in fact insinuate that all gods co exist is something that many would beg to differ, but I relish in the sincerity of your stories make-up (It's the pacifist in me)

I felt like I could not breath while reading the last chapter, I was so frantic, I wanted to rush and carry on reading while at the same time didn't want to read further because I knew this wouldn't be a happy ending. It was such an utterly perfect short story. Thank you so much for sharing your work and I will be looking out for your future stories.
ninjaowl chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
So, there I was, causally relaxing after my exams and realised you had a new story. "oh! This will be worth a read" I said to myself, "what's the worst that can happen?" I should have known. Happiness is overrated anyway. I'll sit and pretend that I'm not being crushed by feeling. Oh Calcifer, oh sweet little Arabella...*gross sobbing*
Kuchisabishii chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Waaah! That made me cry! 3: you mentioned in the AN that you needed to finish other stories? Do you know when My Wolf Boy will be updated? I almost can't wait! But I have to... sad face.
Bubbly Girl chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Update soon! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
K.D. Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Sounds really good so far! :-D
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Interesting! I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl

P.S. What does the title mean and what language is it in? :)