Reviews for Heal Me
Bruatar chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
This was a great story! I'm an avid female gamer myself so there are so many parts of your writing that made me reminisce about my days on WoW. I haven't been on in ages, but you made me remember the joys of playing. Thanks for this story.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
A really good story... lots of stalkers and stuff, and glad it wasn't ALL about the game I never really got into.
To be honest though, I kinda liked those interesting conversations. Especially when her room-mates kept interrupting her, the writing style blew my mind! Great work!

Chiisutofupuru
Wickedforlife chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Omg this is so amazing! I dont get why everybody hates laura i love her and i love mason he's so sweet! I SHIP IT SO HARD!PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Normac chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Really neat story. It was a good read.
Aria657 chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Asdfghjkl, I adored this story. :)
(Like I probably shouldn't have read it all in one go because major test tomorrow but this was so interesting and funny so I kinda had to. :P)
I kinda love/hate Laura? I mean I do love her because she's such a bitch sometimes and like I love the way she handles herself because it's kinda freaking awesome even if it does land her in trouble a ton. :P
And then Mason is just the sweetest, in an extremely sarcastic way.
(This relationship reminds me slightly of one between these two people irl? So it makes me even happier because of that?)
Sorry for blabbing but yeah, it's brilliant. D
Haley chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
This was really good, I've never played world of Warcraft but I thought it was great brain candy. :)
3Lanterns chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Splendid work! Clever description, interesting characters and plot. Your story is all the best things about fictionpress. Many thanks for your efforts.
sickfawn chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
World of Warcraft has a fanfiction section on the other site under gaming.
AMASTA10 chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
It's been months since I stopped reading the story at chapter sixteen, so I started at the beginning! I've got to say, it made me happy to remember the details of the story as I read further into it. I have to congratulate you for a job well done! I look forward to reading more stories from you!
-AMASTA10
hooves.and.hearts chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
I absolutely loved this story! I can't even put it into words lol. I read it straight through and it totally made my night. You're characters were awesome and I loved the relationship between Mason and Laura. Their banter and conversation were so relatable (and hilarious). I've never read a story based around gamers and it was so refreshingly original. I loved it! :D
Spffng chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
I'm really enjoying this. MORE! :)
3Lanterns chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
I always like this. When you describe having the breath knocked out of your lungs it feels like you're going to die. It does.

Very good job with the descriptive language.
3Lanterns chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Mason shrugged. "You never know. And five just seems like a lucky number."
Five, I thought when Mason left the room to let me change. Like a raid group.

This is at once both tidy and compelling. Just perfect.
AMASTA10 chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
I must say, I think this story is getting more interesting by the chapter. I am hooked! Great story
AMASTA10 chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
I really like this story, it has me hooked. I gotta admit, I think the trio is in serious trouble. But I'm not the writer, so I'll have to wait (it'll be worth it!)
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »