Reviews for Endless
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
so intense!
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Okay, why this? Again, there is an elderly couple that have been married for many years and they have had kids and the reporter asks them. How do you keep the love in your marriage and both the husband and the wife say we still have our attraction for eachother. Not, pain and ripping and horrible things. Yes, kissing, yes hugging holding and etc... without pain and ripping. Again, you can LOVE someone and be attracted to them without being harsh towards eachother. ALL of the marriages that have lasted the longest and have been the BEST the couple still maintains their attraction for eacother. There is NOTHING wrong with that.

I am so happy when people have been together for SO LONG and they are still attracted to eachother that is THE WAY that ALL marriages should be. NO NOT ripping, not pain and blood - one can make love and have attraction without - this story the one here - without the pain and ripping.

Again, YOU can LOVE someone and be attracted to them. If your not attracted then you don't touch eachother and you don't have kids they your just buddies that talk.

Again, YOU CAN LOVE someone and be attracted to them. That is okay, the ripping and blood NO WAY...