Reviews for Saint Valentine's Day
Krimsyn chapter 8 . 1/8
Hehe, I like it :P
Krimsyn chapter 5 . 1/7
I'm just going to pretend this doesn't exist, nothing against you or anything...I want to believe that Viv has more brains than that. I mean, I understand he was living a little in the past, but I am going to hold on to my imagine of him as a person that's not stupid enough to go back to his ex, let alone get engaged to him.
Krimsyn chapter 9 . 1/7
Sweet; love the elevator scene ;)
marginal-utility chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Its great to see those boys again, but i hope things get better for them.
marginal-utility chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
They can never stop fighting. So they just fuck while doing it.
marginal-utility chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Sean is a bastard
marginal-utility chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
cute one. Jonah was always crazy then.
nonaccount chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Yes, Viv clearly said, "Yes," or some other equally affirming, relationship starting statement.
I also love how Toby first told Viv he loves him, cute! :)
JennyEbs chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Awwwh, that was sweet(:
Arushi chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Since I like happy endings, I didn't really like Version 1, but this one is so much better.

I loved it how Toby said I love you. It was such a turnaround on Viv, plus it made the whole thing interesting, rather than sappy.
Arushi chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
It was good to 'see' Quin and Matheus together and just happy.
Nebulad chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh, there's a version two. I like this one better- only for the happy ending. I'm a lame-o who needs happy endings in my happy marshmallow world...
Nebulad chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
AH Toby and Viv D: ! Not okay !
Round About Parker chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
I *love* that you did two versions for Toby and Viv. I loved them both, even the "no" version.

And, as always, your snark is excellent.
prostock69 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
This was a perfect sequel to the original "Fuck it" which I still adore and love with all my heart! Adam hitting his ex-teammate in the back of the head with an apple brought back a memory when I was 16 (I'm 43 now) and working at Kenyon College in the dishroom. One of the guys I worked with was a baseball pitcher on his H.S. team. He picked up an uneaten baked potato off a tray and hurled it at his best friend (who also worked there) right in the side of the head and dropped him like a rock. I thought for a moment he killed him. lol.

Anyways, the ending was super sweet :)