Reviews for No Longer
whatthegreencarrot chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
[and how someone at her job made it no secret he fancied her, and that she could always come to him once her boyfriend had dumped him.] That sentence didn't make too much sense to me, but it's in the morning, so maybe I'll go back and read it again.

["Oh of course you are," Evelyn laughed, looking at her ring again. "I will be mrs. Sanders soon…" she dreamily said as she felt Hannah hug her too.] Comma after "oh," and Mrs. should be capitalized.

Ha, you really had me there... I totally thought they broke up. Good story!
I'm lost in stereo chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awww it was so cutee!
Marla's Found chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was a pleasant surprise. Yes, I thought you were going to ruin Evelyn's holiday or make Edgar gay or something so I was wrong.

I enjoyed the friendship and the flashback history. Good old Edgar loved all the ladies didn't he?

This was nicely written and a wedding would be most welcomed. Thanks for the entertainment.
Daphne lachevaleresque chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Heya there. Long time no talk, but I just dropped by (procrastinating) and I'm just going to review this before I drop off the face of Fictionpress:

I really enjoyed this one-shot. Your writing has really matured and I think that's really reflected on Edgar and Evelyn as characters as well. But seeing as I shouldn't digress and give away Thrown into Love spoilers, I'm just going to say that was a really heart-warming one-shot and you definitely had me fooled!

Hope you had a great Valentines Day and keep writing!

Daphne
Vernelley chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, this was really sweet despite being short. At first I thought it might've gone the predictable way, but as soon as Edgar started to say he'd been thinking, I knew where it was going XD

Both Evelyn and Edgar seem like really sweet people. I haven't read the other story either, but it does seem to work okay as a standalone story. Can't say much for the other two in terms of characterisation, but probably for the same reasons.

It looks like FP is still having the formatting problems -_-

(I know it was Valentine's Day and all, but if it were me... I would've done it anyway. But I'm like that, heh.)