Reviews for A Month's Absence
Lady Dan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ignore me, just in the middle of screaming Fidele's name as tears stream down my face. ;A;
sfb chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I'm just reviewing this because of how much I love Kieran. Great writing, but I already know that there's no sexytimes to be foud here, so I'm far, far more interested in the main story. I'd rather you made a formspring for your characters than did pieces on Fidele and Kieran tbh, if you were wanting to do side stuff. You know, so we could ask them questions... just an idea!

*sfb*
levomenthol chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I also forgot to say that I LOVE that you're doing a sequel, and don't mind how you portion it out.

This was great to read, but like probably most, I find it upsetting to read about Fidele before he died, because he's so honest and hopeful and it's terrible to think that he doesn't completely get Kieran, other than what I imagine will be undying grief from the kid. Can you magic him back please? But then Terence really would have no chance, and I really have been rooting for Terence now...
Nebulad chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
My poor heart /3 Just when I think I'm okay with the whole Fidele heartbreak, BAM open the wound. I might never learn to like Terrance...
chloe chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
is the new chapter on its way? :D I need my Kieran fix!

This tided me over though :) I can picture little Kieran so easily! I'd love to see what little five or six year old Kieran was like if you ever do another of these, although I can kind of imagine him already. Wish Fidele was alive after reading this though. (Sorry, Terence, you're my favourite, really.)
Hcaer chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Well initially I was disappointed that the next chapter wasn't up, but then I saw this :3 I love the attention to little details here. I adore Kieran evermore, having seen how consistant he is lol. I miss Fidele so much though, having read this, it feels like you were just teasing me because he's dead :(

SO SO EXCITED for next update now though!
krlsen chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
:D
Lixie chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I tried to review earlier but something was up with FP...

Yay for update coming soon! But this was a great gift in the meantime. It's kinda weird that Fidele's feelings were so intense even when Kieran was 14, but it isn't creepy because Fidele. You just know he'd ever take advantage of Kieran. It reminded me how much I miss him though. I do kinda wish you could resurrect him, even though I know it's not possible :(

The Queen is so interesting! And I like that you're really not giving much away about Kieran's dad :)
rgrimes89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aww, this was so sweet! I'm sorry to say that it made me feel more pro Fidele/Kieran rather than Terence/Kieran... which then made me feel miserable for Kieran... but it was so well written, and provided a few more details about Kieran's world. I'm sure when the next chap comes round I'll fall back in love with Terence again. He's just ruined so much love T_T

Beautiful surprise anyway :)
RomancerXoXo chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This would have been so adorable if Fidele wasn't dead. I found it hard to seperate myself from that fact :( Made me want to cry more that 'aww' at them.

Anyway, sadness aside, this was an insight into Kieran's castle life. I love that he always wins corners. I loved his whole controlled little personality. I loved seeing the queen again. I loved how in love Fidele was.

Will there be more oneshots in the future? Or was this a really random moment for you?
DarkNimbus chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Bloody love it D: it is so sweet man.