Reviews for RHIMA Sequel
Juriya chapter 9 . 9/19
Was feeling nostalgic and came back to read RHIMA and the 9 chapters of the sequel :)
Mel chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
I hope you're ok. Please continue with this story.
Melly chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
Hello!
How are you? I'm praying for an update real soon. I can't believe it has been three years since your last update. I need my Treina ending
Lina chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I'm just gonna say this: Raina and Trent forever! Travis needs to find someone else to love... I'm not reading this because I don't want my heart broken if something does happen, so I'm just going to stick to the end of RHIMA1 and a 'they lived happily ever after' in my mind! :)
infireandice chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
I'm imagining that she goes to nyc but meets up with Travis or something? Filling in the gap myself because this is the last chapter :'( I'm going to miss these characters man.
Thanks for the incredible story though! Was a blast
niki chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
I really looking forward for Travis to make a comeback! plzzzz update sooon!
Melly chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Please update soon
Melly chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Please update soon
Melly chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
I am ready for an appearance by Travis. Please update soon
your fan chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
love it love it ...keep writing amazing
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Hi there! I really hope you are doing fine and the lyme disease is not bothering you any longer. I've read both stories and can't wait to read the next part. Take care!
whit19 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
oh man...I cant wait to see what is going to happen between her and Travis! 3 them together. update soon! :D
readerlurker chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
i am glad i did not remove this story on my bookmarks. i really thought you gave up this story. i haven't read it yet but please continue updating. thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
YAY so happy that you're back!
Melly chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
You lied...but you are forgiven. Thank you for updating I was so excited to see that you finally updated this story I would check daily only to be disappointed. As it relates to this chapter it felt rushed and I am having mixed feelings. On to the next chapter and the possibility of Travis making an appearance is all I will ask for.
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »