Reviews for RHIMA Sequel
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Great chapter!
E chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I always enjoy your writing, it's like a pick me up during my exams (:

I liked reading the cute moment between Rae and Trent, there relationship always makes me smile. It feels as if there has been a jump from how child-like their relationship is to how it is maturing as well, which is nice as it shows some character development. I hope to see more of their relationship in later chapters and that Rae going to the airport with Travis will not destroy the Trent-Raina relationship that I have come to love. I have never really been one for the "bad boy" type and have always backed the "nice guy" in love triangles. However I do not hate Travis and hope that he can find some sort of happiness by the end of this novel.

I'll be checking for an update!
-E
Cat-Cuts-With-Crayons chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
not to be mean, but you didn't do your research on guitars at all! I was reading that laughing at how many things you got wrong ahaha
kressxblack chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
LOVED this chapter. I can't believe you finally updated! yay! can't wait for the next one
MeBeKiki chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
*teardrop* AN UPDATE! Aww my Traina feels. I love Travis and Trent ughhh... why must Travis leave for good? G. D; and this chapter was super good! You are a Fab writer and us readers are sticking with you till the end!
vanillatwilight chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
AK!
First of all, I spent like three hours straight finishing RHIMA and I typed in a review but it deleted, so I'm gonna review here.
I love Trent, but I kinda want Raina to be with Travis. I think you made me love him even more when he was shining and stuff.
You wove an amazing love triangle, and I would love to see RHIMA get published! I'm serious.
So, pleeeeaaase update! And your writing here is very similar, but more formal, I guess, and well rounded. But I like it that way.
Bye!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Omg I love this story. The first one was awesome and all but I really wanted Raina to end up with Travis. They have an awesome relationship and I think it's a way better relationship than the one that Raina has with Trent. So I'm really hoping that she will end up with Travis in this story since it didn't happen in the last one. Update soon I can't wait. I need closure.
J chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter (:
Melly chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Promises, promises a week and so have officially turned into like a month now. Come on already please put up chapter 7 I am getting impatient here
abandonedaccount00012 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is very good- I think she should stay with Trent...but we need happiness for Travis as well. Maybe a college friend?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Awesome chapter i was missing this story lol. Thanks for updating and cant wait to see what comes next!
MeBeKiki chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
I feel guilty for shipping Travis/Raina. And please stop feeling unsatisfied with your chapters. LOL. If your story wasn't good it wouldn't be so popular. Personally, I love it and I'm fangirling so much right now. I have no idea of what to expect, but is it too much to wish for another kiss between Travis and Raina - that's consensual? ;D Lol I'm a bad person.
MeBeKiki chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
So I read the first story, now I'm here, and can I just say that at first I really liked Trent, but I ship Travis/Raina so hard, omg. I just love how their relationship is so... real. And intense. And kind of hot. Okay, scratch that. Totally hot. I feel bad for Trent though, Travis basically broke all the rules of the bro code. xD It reminds me of when Trent found out Trav stayed at Raina's house. I can't get enough of this. '333
Btwn-the-lines chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Really hope you update I am like in love with this !
Btwn-the-lines chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Please don't make Rae end up with Travis i mean i love Travis but he should find a new girlfriend or like Rae should secretly (not really) have a sister or cousin and he should be with someone AWESOME ! But not Rae !
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »