Reviews for RHIMA Sequel
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Team Travis all the way I love in in the first story and love him even more. He and Raina just always seem to have more chemistry between them. Don't get me wrong Trent is ok but my god he is soooo damn annoying
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
ahhh cliffhanger! update soon please :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I love both Travis and Trent.
HoneyBuns chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
So I found RHIMA yesterday... today I finished and read up until here. I am loving these books. I'm holding out for her to fall in love with Travis though. Trent, although sweet and wonderful, just seems far too imature for Raina. It's like they're on 2 different levels and Travis is on hers. I (obviously) have no idea what your plans are for the future of this book but i cannot wait to keep reading! Please Post again soon! And I'm happy to hear you weren't as affected by the storm as you could have been!
lidihutton chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
I absolutely love this story! It's amazing Travis and Rae all the way!
Emm chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
God, I love Trent.

It was interesting to see Trent mad- like the lions on animal planet! That cracked me up. I think it's a nice change seeing him take charge and go off to yell at Travis. I can't wait to find out how that goes!

Royace is brilliant. I love him, he's my guilty pleasure! It was nice to read some of his whitty lines again, it's been a while (:

Oh! And that part about proposing? Absolutely adorable! I hope that Trent really does ask Her to marry him one day, that would be so awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Emm.x
kressxblack chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I am so glad that you updated! I loved this chapter! please update soon!
the vcg chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Great job! Cant wait for the neext chapter.
Ney13 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
First of all, :)
Second, I was so excited to see that a new chapter was up, then I realized, I beta-ed it...lol, I'm a dork
XxemoprincessxX chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
dude ur shit is just amazing i love ur stories ive read rhima like 10 times and i never get sick of it at all im excited to read what u have planed for the gang lol i hope u post sometime soon
kressxblack chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Amazing story. Please update soon!
S chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Hey. I just finished RHIMA in two days and now I'm so excited to read this sequel. Please update soon!
Trent seems so much more mature now. I know it's been years since you wrote RHIMA but I have to say, the characters are still quite consistent. The little changes are good, something you'd expect of them when they grow up.
Update!
Aizel chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
to start off, i am just in love with the story and its sequel! i love the characters and everything. right now especially, i realy like the climactic end to this chapter. i cant even right now, my excitement was like asdfgjkl. i used to like trent so much in the first story, but now that travis' character is more centered, im starting to fall in love with him. it's just ahhhh, i love trent's goofy yet mature personality, but travis is just the smexy and mysterious. why cant i have both guys to exist in real life xD
anyways, please update soon, whee!
Aizel
Karin09 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
wow I really liked your story I just hope you'll update sooner :)
Emma chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
God damn Travis- YOU ARE A BAD FRIEND. poor Trent. Tut tut.

Now that I'm done yell-typing at Travis..

I'm happy that Rea reacted in the way that she did, I can still remember reading about a devastated Trent in the first story and, I definitely don't want to imagine him upset again. I have grown quite attached to him XD. So it was good that she didn't kiss him back.

At the same time I feel for her, after all she is losing a friend. But damnit Rea! You can't have it both ways! He can't stay your friend just to keep you happy when he's hurting- rantover.

And yes, I feel bad for Trav too. However, I would feel worse if she suddenly left Trent for Travis.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, maybe I'll get to read a little about Royce (my guilty pleasure character ;) ), so update soon!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »