Reviews for RHIMA Sequel
Ney13 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Okay, so I forgot to log in and idk if you got my Guest review, but I said that I'd love to be your beta reader, only it was more like "Ooh, ooh! Me, pick me!" or something along those lines:/ You can check out my beta profile if you'd like, just don't read my stories. I can't edit my stories that well...I get excited about finishing a chapter so I don't reread it. Anywho, just get back to me on the matter:)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Ooh, ooh! Pick me, me meeeee! I'm a beta reader:D Check out my profile and what not, just don't read my stories. I suck at editing my own stuff
username9000 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
i really love this book..im obssessed with it. and i know im going to feel dumb for asking this.. but what is a beta reader?
cat chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
please update soon-IM DIEING INSIDE! :(
Efra chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
UPDATE!
username9000 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
pleaseee update im going insaneee
cat chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
pleaseeee post your next chapter the suspense is KILLING me!
Lil Emm chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
i can't explain how much i love you for updating!

I personally loved this chapter, I like the way that all the characters are the same... yet more mature. in a good way.

Travis still has all that mystery going on around him, which i like. Trent and Rea still have their super-cute-i-would-dye-for-relationship! Which i love! Oliver is still alive too, which is a plus.

I think the bath tube scene was very cute, it reminded me of how hyperactive Trent always was in the first book. I also loved the end scene, where they were in bed. It was nice to see Trent much more calm, and mature in his own way. I've always loved Trent (:

Team Trent!

Anyway, Update ASAP! I'm curious about this new character you mentioned.

LilEmm.x
lazyreviewer chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
i'm too lazy to log in to review..

anyway i'm SOOO glad you're continuing this sequel! i loved the first story, and this one seems to be just as good. i'm really hoping that you'll put travis and raina together in this story because it always felt like they were just meant to be together! it's like trent's the easy way out of her problems. but i do still love him and i don't want him to get hurt.. hmm maybe the next character you introduce will be the perfect girl for trent and then they can all live happily ever after?

haha i doubt that the solution will come this easy though.

keep writing! i'm very impatient :)
GoldenBaby96 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I thought this chapter was great. The flow of it was good, there were no bumps:) I'm just so eager to find out what Travis is gonna tell her. I also can't wait to see who the new character is. As I said before great chapter and update when you can:)
ixdookiie chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I wonder what's wrong...
Sonnet Comet chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Another thing I was wondering about... Okay so in the first story with the guy who first thought that trent was on drugs, ya know by the vending machine and such, well what did he really think. Is trent just normally that way, or does he have ADD or ADHD or anything like that. Because although it did say by Zea, that it would be rare to find a personality like that, I have not come across anyone being that crazy all the time.

Trent did calm down it seem by this chapter and the next, but that confuses me. Will his character be different for it? Is he honestly just out of that crazy hyper phase of high school or what? I honestly would like to know more about that, like is he really just like that, is it genetic? Is something wrong with him mentally or what?

I love Trent , I really do. I can see the appeal of Trent-fans but he is just too confusing. Can you explain that somehow? Do you understand what I am trying to say? I really don't want to be disrespectful, or seem like I don't like the character cause he is tooo adorable and I wuv him, just curious. thanks . (: Please keep updating!

-S.C.
Sonnet Comet chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
So, I read the first story, which by the way is the first one I have read fully on this site and I loooved it! Now, I am on this one and once again I loove it. I am a Travis fan though, always have been, so I hope your plan has them together. If not, well maybe you should change it. :p

Anywho, chapter two was good, and so was the first one, I can't wait for the next one. I normally never read the stories until they are completed. Has Travis changed at all, cause he seems like he hasn't . And yes thank you for re-introducing Travis, he is total swoon-worthy:D and I love your writing style, it has changed slightly from the very start! I loved the chapter and am so excited to read more! Pleaseee Please keep writing, and your story is beyond epic.

P.S. I will be making my own account to actually review stories for once. xD but until then I am

-SonnetComet
GoldenBaby96 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Woot! Im loving this sequel. Although Trent seems a lot more calmer. I see that it's been a while since you updated. Do you plan on continuing on with this story? If so, could you pleeeeeease update soon:)
FallingDark chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I'm still a bit confused about Trent's weird character and about the candy he ate (in the first story)? And the guy who said that he thought, Trent was on drugs...(I think I'm really overthinking) btw thank you for the Sequel!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »