Reviews for RHIMA Sequel
1StepAheadOfYou chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww Trent is soooo sweet! Like I said before he is really grown up but he still Trent...;) OMG Travis! I missed him!:'( I feel so bad for him!:'( anyway keep writing PLEASE! i WILL DIE if you don't update! Oh btw LOVED the first story too! :)))333
1StepAheadOfYou chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Okay, to start off I read the first one and I just finished reading it... I wish I found it sooner cuz I would've reviewed it :) and I LOVED IT...ANYWHOOOO Second I read the first chapter of this and I like it. I like how Trent is a little grown up but still Trent ya know... And this is gonna be a little off t
Emma chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Aw Trent is such a sweetie! He left her pain killers out and everything. Also, the part about giving her 'clear tasteless alcohol' cracked me up!

I'm not too happy about Travis sowing up... But that's just because I'm a Trent fan. But who knows, I could be wrong, maybe he does just want to make it up to her for missing her birthday and he doesn't have a sneaky 'get rid of Trent' plan going on.

I loved the old man! He really reminded me of Trent, what with all of his niceness and things.

There's just one thing that I can't help but to question though, where is Oliver? Did he stay with Rea's mother?

Im really looking forward to reading the next chapter so that I can try to figure out Travis a little more... And I can't wait for more Trent-Raina cuteness!

Update soon! I'll check up on this story weekly for an update!

Emma.x
Emma chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I would like to apologize for my last review, I don't know what happened but the first half of it seems to be missing which makes it make no sense...

Sorry!

Emma.
Emma chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Noooo! Big plans for Travis? That can y from the door between them, except maybe the fact that Trent may have matured a little. That's not a bad thing though, I know by reading some of the reviews on the original story that some people wanted to see Trent grow up, I do too. But I just love his innocence soo much! So he's a mechanic now? That's soo cute! I just have this mental image of him rolling

from under a car in a blue jump suit with one of his goofy smiles on his face... Awww!

As for the 'big drama' you mentioned.. Im nervous about

what it could be I mean, I know it will be some sort of a

love triangle between Trent, Rea and Trav, but I just don't

want to see Trent hurt! I have some sort of weird, what's

the word? ...attachment to him! I like Travis, I really do, but I don't think that it's right that he should get to swoop in a steal the girl. Trent worked damn hard to get Raina to go out with him, and he loves her! She's his cute little kitten!

I can see why there are Travis fans, honestly I can, and I want him to live happily ever after, just not with Rea.. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a trent fan? :)

I do however, want to see the drama too... I have a weird addiction to drama. I like to see the make-up, happy, lovey part at the end!

So, I'm going to go ahead and read the next chapter probably sometime tomorrow, or I might even save it for a while because I'm pretty sure you said on your profile that updates would be really slow until around may time. I will review it though, don't worry!

I have to say that I love your writing and I would be very dissapointed if you decided not to update... And on that note,

Keep writing! I love you, and Trent, and Rea, and Ollie! Where was Ollie anyway?

Update as soon as you can!

~Emma.x

PS: I'm sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm on my iPod (:
LeiLei990 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I stumbled across RHIMA, and loved it! Thank you so much for writing a sequel. Please update soon!
TeenageDreams chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I read all of your two stories in about 3 days.. normally it wouldnt take me that long to finish an amazing story like this but I was pretty busy. The first story was just great! I loved it so much. You truly are a talented writer :)

Now about the second one.. personally I am not a fan of sequels because they just overcomplicate happy endings :( I am sorry to say thia bit I really hoped you wouldnt have made a sequel. I wish you would have just made a 10 years later thing.. a one shot.. where Travis finds someone else and everyone lived happily ever after.

I dont like the fact that Travis is back in the picture. I just hope Trent doesnt get hurt cus he is such a sweet guy. And he really loves rainie :) I hope this story has a happy ending and that Travis finds someone else. I am torn atm :( Sorry if I am not very supportive. But in all honestry.. I loved your story amd I think you are an amazing writer :)
Being a Geek and Lovin' It chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I love it! I seriously loved RHIMA and this is really good so far!
ixdookiie chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
omg you mean there's still a chance for Rainia to get with Travis? I mean, no offense but I like Trent wayyy better.
breezybreeze chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
This chapter was awesome for two reasons. 1. Travis came back and 2. The line " this is alcohol...its clear and tasteless alcohol. LOL the whole drunk Raina scene was great. Kudos to you for being a great author.
the vcg chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Getting drunk Raina to drink water was hillarious
Minzy chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
So when exactly is this taking place? I'm thinking almost two years after the last book?
breezybreeze chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Im sook happy about this sequel! The first story is one of my all time favorites...even though I wanted her to end up with travis! GOOD START SO FAR! I Look forward to more
Minzy chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I hope we see more development for Raina. I know Trent started to mature in the last book, but Raina seemed to stay the same. And Travis! I can't wait for a love triangle ;)
SquirtingPaperDucks chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Two thumbs up and a cookie for you! Let's just say that I am so freaking happy that you decidd to put up a sequal, especially right after I read your first RHIMA story! I'm still kinda ticked off about what you did to Travis, but I'll live. Really good story, please update ASAP! The KBad! :P
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »