Reviews for Mahousen Izumi
c'estquatre chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Just a suggestion
""Well that's too bad," Hiroto roared and hurled three capsules at the German, at once clasping his left hand over his right. "Sulphur, phosphorus!""

It would have been perfect if there was scene before, like a chemistry lab or something, that explained what sulfur and phosphorus can do together.
BrotherDan chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
That was an interesting introduction of characters. Hiroto's a magician playing dumb around his friend Izumi. Then there's Adolphus and Anya, I'm assuming they're antagonists? I'll keep reading.
BrotherDan chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
This prologue leaves a lot to imagine which is good. Makes me wonder what the plot and the action's going to be like.
c'estquatre chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Men In Black Style, I like it.
But I still feel this is preparation for something, so I'll just quietly continue.
c'estquatre chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Father has so much character, could be a bit nicer though.
I like him, but I don't like that I like him, if that makes sense.
Either way, the slice of life continues.
Your chapters are really long, aren't they?
c'estquatre chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Very, very, very slice of life.
Inno I felt it was a bit long-winded though?
Maybe you could have split this chapter?
c'estquatre chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Very nice framing device.
I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be a teenage girl.
VJ-san chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
There were no breaks in this chapter! I think that made it feel a bit longer since this was like one long action scene. I didn't feel like there was much of a break. But I still liked this chapter. The action between Anya, Adolph, Izumi and Hiroto was intense and funny. Hiroto and Izumi's conversation/bickering was fun to read and I liked how well Izumi was taking the whole situation.

I also like the relationship between Adolph and Anya; it's sweet and I like it. Also, Anya's robotic expression while fighting is interesting and I wonder if there's a reason for that. Magereta is an interesting character as well and I can't wait to learn more about her and Hiroto's relationship. One thing is when Adolph says "How wunderbar." I think it would have been better if he had just said "Wunderbar". It just sounds better to me.

The end with Mai and the tentacle monster was good. But I'm feeling exhausted right now so I'll read more later!
VJ-san chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
I'm back! Did ya miss me? So I haven't been able to really give this story time so I could review it. But now that I'm on vacation and your story s story of the week I can review it the way I want! I also apologize in advance if the formatting gets screwed up; I'm on my phone.

So the first little section with Adolph, Anya and Hiroto was great. I could sense the...trouble (not the word I want to use but I can't find a better one at the moment) brewing between the three and I'm curious to see how Adolph and Anya fight together. Or not together depending on their relationship. Hiroto is also getting cooler every time I see him. He takes his job very seriously and knows his limits and what he needs to do to get the job done. Super awesome!

I don't know how I feel about this second section. The creepy gym teacher...well he creeped me out. How could a guy like him get hired!? But this was a nice little section to show the public opinion on Hiroto is changing. I also like the little hint that Izumi and Hiroto with her headache.

OH MY GOD! That was the best fight scene ever! I could see the scenes play out in my head and it was great! The detail is great but I don't think that it's slow or a chore to read. Adolph and his axe mixed with Anya and her blade pistols is great. Also Anya's cool headed-ness was great. I really loved this part of the chapter it was great!

Did Hiroto know he was close to the school? Or did he do it so someone would notice? Hm... But this was a nice bit. The curiosity of the students mixed with Izumi's 'knowledge' is great. I found it funny that she totally forgot about what was going on in the wood and started formulating a story for her club about the gym teacher. Lovely job. I like the end as well with blindly running into the woods to "save" Hiroto. True friendship or love, which ever you prefer.

Akahdkdhsksk! *deep breath* Well, I was NOT expecting that; Hiroto knowing Anya and Adolph. Being friends. I'm shocked. I'm also curious about what Anya was talking about with them killing two cadets, I want to know more. The end is also a great cliffhanger. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Oh! One thing I noticed was that you typed "bad" instead of "mad". That's it. I think this is the longest review I've written for this story...wow.
Miles Montgomery chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I like character development and all, but that was, like, insane. I'm ADHD and I find it hard to focus on long chapters with pretty much nothing but talking. Could you maybe lighten up a bit? But I will admit, it's good writing.
Miles Montgomery chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter. And it can be called whatever you want it to be called. Although Yonmahoujutsu sounds cooler but you can't rename your stories, as far as I know.
Miles Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That is a LOT of freakin' info. If you put that much work into this story, I can't wait to start it.
Iceleaf chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
This is actually rather good.
kingofe3 chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Finally caught up! Very long story, but it is very enjoyable! Sad to see such a good character die. :(
Louis-sama chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
And now, for something completely different, and Fergusson, nooooooo!

I love the suspense and the scene between Fergusson and Margareta. And it's kind of creepy. Margareta looks like an interesting character, and an interesting villain as well. And I see that some of the characters in this story also belong to another one of your story (and I'll read it soon). Anyway, nice chapter. And it's a shame that a newly-introduced character is killed in his debut chapter. He'll make an interesting character, you know?

Well, I'm looking forward for an update. Keep up the good work.

Louis-sama (2012)