Reviews for Untamed
ElettraBelle chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wish I lived in that house.

Your story is lovely. I really liked the conversations between Kassidy and Benjamin. Please don't stop writing, it's really great!
MissLightBright chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I LOVE stories in this time period! So I was really excited to read this story. I am so excited to see what will happen in this fic. It is soooo my style and I relate to Kassidy.

Please update soon! I will be waiting!
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is a truly is a really good story. I hope that you continue writing it because you have my interest in it. Yes, I really do like this story.

Critique; - 52 segments up from the bottom - leap out of "the" carriage to explore. - You have "thre" instead of "the".

- 16 segments up from the bottom - come over and beat you to "a" pulp... - You need "a" in your sentence for it to make sense.

- Further down - well you did beat me to "a" pulp... - You need "a" in your sentence for it to make sense.

- Further down - his hair was messy...

- 5 segments up from the bottom - She took it and "he" flung her upwards. - You need "he" for your sentence to make sense.

Thank you for sharing this story and yes, I did enjoy reading it. So, if you have the time to I hope that you continue it.