Reviews for Things in the Stratosphere
rendered chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I've read all of your stories, and I feel like I should really start showing some support for your writing!

I love this oneshot. I love the little world you created in this story. I'd like to read more about these characters, but I also think this wrapped up really well into a one part story. i was really able to feel the angst and realization Trato has when he realizes how much he's taken Frisk for granted. Loved it!

Thanks for posting this!
runaway sheet chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Y'know? this is a great way to learn not to take things for granted. Ahh, the life lessons you learn at fp. ;p

Really good story! It was confusing at parts but I think it requires a second read to make sense since everything unfolds at the end. Unrequited love is hard. And who the heck is the narrator? Seems like he should have a name at least.

Peheheh, poor Frisk. It would be awesome to see drabbles with the troublin' pirate Trato and his schemin' crew.

Don't know why this reminded me of Titan A.E. the animated movie but I laik it :)
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is really, really well done. Your POV was a little confusing in the beginning, as well as the weird airforce terms, but I like a bit of mystery so I kept on reading. Trato and Fisk not ending up together is surprising and totally awesome. It made me smile instead of nod in an 'oh wel that was to be expected' way. Also, the way you rushed it at the end - Trato becoming a pirate and quickly mentioning Fisk will get into a lot of trouble because of him - leaves things to the imagination. It's cute and bittersweet. The only thing worth mentioning - since you wrote you plan on re-writing it - is that, because of the few moments of interaction between Fisk and Trato, I didn't really feel the full impact of the 'Oh no he's got someone else' Trato went through. It was an unexpected turn of events, rather than a heartbreaking shock. I don't know for which of the two you were aiming? It doesn't make the story less wonderful though, just changes the experience.

I'm also very intrigued by the 'nameless cadet'. He seems like a mean person, hard to like because you feel for Trato. But that's nice also. Wow this has already gotten way out of hand, just this last thing: if you ever plan on making some sort of sequel, Trato's experiences as a pirate would be very interesting to read. But that's just a crazy request.
The Silent Dream chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Hmm... This is quite interesting and good

I never thought of spaceslashfic before

Ohoh! You should try starfighter, it's a bit mature and explicit, it's a very nice webcomic with ya-know space and uhh- slash lol

Great job btw!