Reviews for Demons: Second Book in the Angels Trilogy
RainbowLennoxPanda chapter 40 . 6/19/2013
You never cease to amaze me! Your writing is absolutely stunning and it always pulls me in! I cannot wait till the third book! I have read every story you have posted, so I am excited for something new! Keep up the amazing work, because you have a talent for writing! Wonderful job!
loubankai chapter 40 . 9/28/2012
Truly truly great writing. Can't wait for the next one!
vampireprincess003 chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
D: YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE quickly HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT AHHHHHH NOOOO OH AND I TOTALLY SHIP ASH AND RASHELL
vampireprincess003 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Ohhh I wonder wats happened so I'm trying to review every chapter bc u should have way more reviews and I wanted to show my support. this story is amazing
vampireprincess003 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was good there should be more of Aaron in the story
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 40 . 9/15/2012
Can't wait for the next book ;D
LV3950 chapter 40 . 8/23/2012
Is it September yet? :D

I'm horrible at reviewing, but I've LOVED your stories! I have this horrible habit of reading ahead and skimming through and before I know it I've reached the end without really reading the book. But with Angels and then Demons I couldn't! I couldn't not read straight through! It felt great!

And can just say how funny it is that book 3 is titled Silverwings? I read your author's note however many chapters ago stating that there was going to be another book and I immediately thought of Silverwings. It has a nice ring to it: Angels, Demons and Silverwings.

Anyway, fantastic writing! I wish there was more right now, but alas, I must wait...
Guest chapter 40 . 8/22/2012
I loved it and now i can't wait until september
camip chapter 39 . 8/19/2012
On the one hand I'm so happy you updated but on the other hand
:OOOOOOOOOO AW HELL NO
what just happened
Rashelle! :(
3rd book better be up soon! so excited for that!
This story is amaaazing btw, love your writing style and the plot and the characters, mainly the Keenan and rashelle combo(;
please update soon! major cliffhanger there!
yo banana boy chapter 36 . 8/19/2012
plz plz plz update soon
IDK chapter 36 . 8/1/2012
UPDATE PLZ
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 36 . 7/21/2012
Another questy thing :) Interesting. Poor Ash, he's always blindsided by these things! I cannot wait until you next update :)

Hayley
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 35 . 7/21/2012
Yes! She got Connie good :) That bitch annoys me so much!
Mr. Mcbobby chapter 35 . 7/16/2012
Sigh. Did you have to go and invoke the stereotype of all men are cheating bastards? To be perfectly honest I find that a bit disappointing.
I mean, seriously? Cheating ranks higher on the list of unmoral activities than murder? (Or at least, that seems to be the case with Rachelle.) Not to mention shes practically constantly flirting with her guards.
Im not sure I really like Rachelle; she is a bit of a self absorbed person.

If you didnt stop reading this by now, then I have several more things to tell you: You are doing a great job writing this. I have enjoyed reading it so far, despite my...frustrations with your main character.
But please, Dont resort to stereotypes to often, not matter how tempted you may be.

Everything else aside, its a good story, and Im looking forward to your next update.
angel chapter 34 . 7/11/2012
over the last three days i have been captivated by angels and demons. They are awesome. You actually made me cry and that rarely happens. I cant wait to read the ensuing chapters.