Reviews for Demons: Second Book in the Angels Trilogy
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 34 . 7/10/2012
Can she bitchslap Connie now? Please please please? Oh, and possibly kick Keenan in the balls as well! What a bastard...
Looking forward to the next update!
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
Funniest chapter! Well at the start anyhow. I loved the line about Chase being a furry mouse! I was wondering, is your Fae story set in this world/universe?
owlinthenightsky chapter 30 . 6/22/2012
Done with the thirty chapters of this second book and I can't wait for you to upload more!

I'm so hooked you have no idea! :D

Please update soon!
Xeolarth chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
I love this story! I read the first one and was so excited to see that you had already gotten this far on the sequel! I canNOT wait till you add the next chapter. Your writing is well thought out and very clear. You are a great writer! I hope your next chapter comes out soon! I am anxiously awaiting it! Keep up the amazing work! You should be very proud of yourself and maybe think of publishing (though from my experience you will have to cut back on the number of words or split it into shorter stories as agents and publishers do not appreciate first-time authors with stories longer than 60-70K words. If you've already published, then kudos to you!). Again, I can't wait until the next chapter comes up!

Xeolarth
MegumiReisui chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
Please update soon!

I keep checking with the hope you'll've updated this to no avail :(

huuuurrry!
MegumiReisui chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
love this! please post the next chapter soon :)

yours truly,

MegumiReisui (still too lazy to log in lol)
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Big fan of this series- well d
WorldsmadeofWords chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Hi .

So I figured I should review, since I didn't do so with the prequel..

I really like what you've done so far, and I'm also really lookin forward to the next chapter...but of course you must hear that a lot.

What caught my attention is the fact that Rashelle was, and still is really, really unsure about herself...I guess you did that on purpose, and while it's definitly a good tool, you should not overuse it...at a certain point, which you have not reached yet, it will get boring. Also, she does not seem to feel inclined to fight for her relationship/or lack thereof with Keenan...

Then, there was this time when they were caught by Sheila, and Keenan got angy at Rashelle...(forgive me for being late with this..)That really didn't make any sense if you ask me...Even though it worked out in the end.

Hm...What else to say...What I really like about your story is that the main characters are far from perfect; some people thend to do just that, and then a lot of potential is lost.

Then again, when you make them to flawed, it gets annoying to read. However, you found the right balance between the good and the bad parts of their personalities, and in my humble opinion, that's quite hard task, but a rewarding one nonetheless.

That's about it...Good luck with the rest of the story, and I'll be waiting for the next update.

Sincerely,