Reviews for A War of the Heart
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14
she isn't fiery at all... she's just a whore? If a guy almost raped me in the shower you woud think I would be totally fine with it the next time I see him? cops on his ass, and she just brushes it off as "yay all boys love me all of the sudden D" have some dignity. besides even if she did need attention dogs and wolves don't crave it like her. she just willing to give it to anybody that's not how these animals works. they do get in heat and need attention doesn't mean they open their legs for everybody.
I liked it in the beginning until it turned into some erotic story. please reference that at the beginning. just wasted a bunch of minutes on this sex filled no plot. yes it's labeled as M but seriousy? "ah its the dude who wanted me in the shower D" fiery is when you defend yourself and not run away and cry in a corner.P
rose-goldentone chapter 1 . 6/22
Great start to what feels like a good read. I like the characters, Trent is interesting and Lucy is completely adorable. Also the date like scene is so cute... nice touch with the wolf.

rose-goldentone
augmentedDREAMS chapter 25 . 12/11/2015
Not a good story at all. The characters are badly written so is the plot. The whole story is inconsistent and choppy. This is purely a story for a story's sake.

You try to portray Lucy as a strong woman but she just comes off as annoying. In the beginning I was all okay with Raice but by the mated I really wasn't expecting it and it was disappointing. They story got so overwhelmed with Raice's father's plot and Lucy's heat and HER father that it didn't leave any room for character development.

Trent seems bipolar. The only characters I liked a little were Candy and Drew, Logan and Braiden. And did you kill Drew? Why the hell? And you didn't even acknowledge the poor guy's death in the epilogue. That was insensitive.
Lelawow chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I think you should take it down and edit it:
-The sentence structure is repetitive
-No use of sophisticated language
-You don't have to continuously restate character names to refer to them or their actions.

*Please don't think I'm trying to be hurtful I just think your story has a great plot but needs editing
Kat chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
You are a fucking brilliant writer! (excuse the language but it's needed) Can't wait to read more! \D/
jet chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
the only reason I read this was because of trent
GraceSaader chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Excruciatingly boring. The dialogue reads edgily- not fluidly like it would in reality. The plot line is going at a steady pace. However, the protagonist is a whiny little nit who I’m guessing you’re trying to portray as a strong willed female. It just reads as a B movie manuscript.
GraceSaader chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Seems unrealistic. even for a werewolf themed story
OnyxBuddha chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Muy bien! ;D
OnyxBuddha chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I LIKE! FAVORITED !
OnyxBuddha chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
me at first: I'll read just one chapter then I'll stop.

me now: maybe just 1 or 2 more chapters.
AdooreKhwab chapter 27 . 8/5/2013
CONGRATS! :D Please remind again so that I won't forget :p
MaharaniMoony chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
Umm wow...
I am in love with Raice, like no joke, he is like everthing I want in a guy... maybe not everything but I still am very much in love with him ;) I loved your story! And I'll definitely read the sequel :)
i-kno-you-want-me chapter 26 . 4/20/2013
I'm not sure what to say actually... This story is truth, life... It was real, and I think this may actually be the first story I've read where not everything was a happy ending.. Jaiden's death, the Candy/Drew stuff, and Trent's betrayal make me want to hate you, but I really can't. Thank you.. And I will most definitely read The Mending f a Heart
FR3AKSH0WV1CT1M chapter 25 . 4/15/2013
You made me cry in chapter 24 and 25. Because it was so good! Love it love it love it!
170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »