Reviews for counting the cracks
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
gah, this is gorgeous. i can't even pick a favourite part, your emotion and imagery is all so beautiful and powerful.
daniellegypt chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
From the first line, I knew I loved this piece. It's such a familiar sense of drama. Your descriptions are beautiful, and the story feels like a piece of my past. I adore this.
anachronistic chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
your imagery is lovely despite (or maybe because? haha) the grit and the harshness, the repetition is perfect, the second/final stanza is perfect, this entire thing is perfect. there are too many lines i will be sighing over as i reread this a second and third time. gosh, this is really brilliant.
classic violet chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
bri chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
okay these last three pieces by you are some of the most enjoyable pieces i've read in a while. i liked this alot.

actually, i love it.

"makes...for defeated declarations of undisclosed emotions." girl, wow, you know how to write.

this was just a stunning poem. it was haunting, and it was eerie but it was beautiful in a creepy way. i liked the last bit, because so many times love and hate are mistaken, you know, i expected it to say "i hate you i hate you but from here it sounds sad. from here it sounds a lot like i love you." but it wasn't, it said "want" and there, that means you're walking on that line between lust and love, and around those blurred edges where they mix up in the right sort of way.. if that makes sense. but it's okay if you didn't. because it was amazing anyways.

now it's honey by jayme dee. this is bri' playlist for the night, yup yup.

anyways, math awaits!

xox
it's just real chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
haunting & beautiful.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
there's something sad about this piece. I quite liked the imagery!
a theoretic revolution chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
i liked this, i really liked it a lot. "teeth clenched between bottle necks /and cigarettes /and saying, i want you,/i want you,/but from here it sounds sad. /from here it sounds a lot like, /i love you." wow. the way you wrote this, its pretty and sad and i kinda think its what we're all going through, or will. anyway, beautiful job, keep it up, i enjoy reading your poems :)