Reviews for Stagnant
Punslinger chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
What a coincidence. "Futile" and "pointless" were the very words I used when ending a relationship with someone I finally realized was only using me as an emotional outlet. It can be devastating when something as valuable as friendship turns out to be a one-way street for someone who has meant so much to you.

A very well writen poem about a difficult subject.
Nobody Knows the Darkness chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This totally happened to me, she kept me around to complain to about her other friends who I didn't know well enough to tell her secrets to. It's like was her friend surcumstantialy, only around for her to vent to, it sucks.
SiahXSiren chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awesome poem. It can b so awkward when the love n passion leaves a friendship... or wasn't really ever genuinely there. Wow. Broken last stanza. Really fitting
kaihil lover chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Guess who's online me. Lol

God, this was amazing, not that everything else that you've written in life isn't.

This reminds me of my friendship with the dumb blonde. After 10 years it's a horrible chore, a hindrance. We were just texting, she said she wasn't coming to school, I wanted to tell her to come, but I knew that there was nothing I could say that would change her mind, I had nothing to say to change her mind... it's not the same as 7th grade anymore... things have changed and we just can't let go... we can't live with each other, and we can't live without each other... it's this tangled mess we can't get out of... and Hib gets to enjoy laughing at me, and watching me hide from her... *hangs head in shame*

On the bright side the poem is very well written, the wordings amazing. In all, awesome.

The following are my fave lines:

So many words, they spill like

Raindrops, but turn to ice, the

Ice that melts as soon as it falls

Natural but futile. Pointless.

Kudos to you for writing something so amazing.
Poisonous-Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Really well written and I like how it's written, the words flow into each other perfectly and it paints a vivid image. Love this one!