Reviews for I'm Fine
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I like this one. It's true when people say they are "fine" that they rarely are; particulary women. I know myself I will sometimes say I'm "fine" just because I dislike getting into conversations on how I really feel, so I'll shrug it off with a "i'm fine" and then people leave it alone.

Great work. :D

Reminded me of "Katy Brand" (youtube her for Jennifer Anistan parody "I'm Fine!" :D )
Speed of Sound chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow, thats really good and emotional, great job!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was...so subtle and yet so effective. I feel like I completely understood what you were trying to say, but then that rarely happens. I'm not sure what you wanted me-as a reader-to get out of that, but it sure hit me hard. That was really...that was something special. There isn't anything quite like that feeling, is there? Well, now that I've talked my jibberish for the day...that was really very excellent. Thankyou so much for sharing.
Craig Thorpe chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is so true. I can tell you wrote this from the heart
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
this is amazing i can really really relate it sums up how i feel most the time you are a gifted writer xx
XLR8ION chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Aww... I love it! It's sweet and sad at the same time. It reminds me that we all need someone to care abut us once in a while. :)

Since you were so kind as to read my works, I've decided to return the favor. Glad I did, too!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is beautiful, I love the pace and I can just invision this piece as if it were really alive. Superb as always!
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love this poem! It is very relatable. Sometimes people pull away from the ones they love, when in reality they are only trying to help.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved this! It was brilliant, like pretty much everything else you write. :P I like how it sums up exactly how you feel when you just say 'I'm fine'.

X :D
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This poem flows beautifully, and I loved the ending it's sad but has that something that makes the poem so good.

Amazing job. :D