Reviews for Still Invisible
Wildcat227 chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
I love it! I love it all!
Wildcat227 chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
two psychics!? I am really liking this story. but I noticed that, once I went over it again, chap 1 had some spelling mistakes.
Wildcat227 chapter 2 . 6/13/2017
wow. now the school has ghosts and psychics, cool.
Wildcat227 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
this seems very interesting so far.
Let The Wings Soar chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
more. Now. Get writing.
Haha no take your time! but this is really intriguing and an interesting POV. I haven't read a story on here from the eyes of a ghost.
YuePantera chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
This was really really good story. It's unique and I haven't seen one like this before. :) It's definitely original and I really like the plot so far. It seemed a bit rushed, but that doesn't matter because I enjoyed every word. Your writing style makes it easy to read and the reader doesn't get bored. You stick to the point and it is easy to visualise. The characters are great and I almost cried for Lulu! Very good story and I can't wait for an update!
PanicAttacker chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
This is good. :)
Nami98 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Wow! this is really good! but im curious as to why everything changed so suddenly! update soon! :D
LovelessAddiction chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Okay, I officially love this story. I don't usually go look for original stories to read but I am glad I chose to finally try them out. And I have to say this story is turning out really well. Its so cute, I am glad I found it :D
Nephythys chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Moi like it. Moi want you to update real fast.

Punam chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
OMG AMAZING STORY! please please please continue this, can't wait to read more :D
zanmetsun chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I noticed that you always end a chapter with a cliffy and it's quite short~ but it's cool it makes some readers like me asking for more. This Fredrick guy is a brunet OTL Brunets are so adorable and cute. I really like your characters so far. I hope you update soon. :)
zanmetsun chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I'm usually scrolling down to look at the summaries of the stories posted here and I found yours. It caught my attention and I read it. It got me interested so I read the chapters so far. The latest chapter was a good start to your story. You should update, I would love to continue reading it. :)
rabbah chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Great start, I can't wait for more.
Julia chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hi! So, I'm new to this site, I just found it like 5 minutes ago, and this was the first story I found. Lol, I was surprised to see that you had just published this today, and its really good. I love to write, and I'm thinking of making an account. I honestly can't say that there was anything wrong with your story. I loved it. I'll be looking forward to Chapter 2! And if I do make an account, I think I'll tell you my username, because I hope you can look at my stories and give me feedback. Thanks!