Reviews for The Infected
mike chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
I really like the direction this story is headed in. You've got good characters a good plot, some interesting story arcs and your writing is fun as well. Im an english lit student and dabble in comic books/graphic novels. Most recently I have read Robert Kirkmans the walking dead but Im interested in doing my own series called 500 days . I need writers for this project and will be working in a small team of 5-6 dedicated and die hard horror fans. I my self am doing a large majority of the writing and I have already acquired the artistic talents of a few inkers and sketchers to help me along with the rough of it so let me know if you are indeed interested in taking part in 500 Days . If you wish to read a plot context for it as well as take a look at our new storyboard for project 500 then please just email me at .
walls-have-ears chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Damn, the ending shocked me quite a bit. I loved the description in the opening paragraph of the sunrise, good job on that. Looking forward to more!
freddyburn chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Dull? Confusing? Dude, trying to figure you out is confusing... this chapter was entertaining and a lot of fun.
walls-have-ears chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
You definately left it at another cliffhanger, and I'm hoping that they will use their deaths as an advantage. Nice chapter, and comeback.
freddyburn chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Ha HA. Your back with a bang baby. Great chapter.

Great description. Excellent insight to the Resistence. Everything about them, from their supplies, to the fact that they have an idea as to whats going on, but how many, like Dasani, don't know what its like for other survivors who are not so well supplied- it was all brilliantly explained.

Loving this story.
walls-have-ears chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
That was interesting, I'm eager to find out what happens next.
Eloise027 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this, even if I have managed to stay up ridiculously late in a bid to catch up. I love the realism in this, and how things don't always seem to go right for Josh; you don't often find that in apocalypse stories. Over all, I really like it so far, please carry on!
freddyburn chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
So, we finally meet the resistence... nice. Good chapter. Can't find fault with it.
walls-have-ears chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
That was an interesting chapter, excited for 10.
freddyburn chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Interesting. I have read this chapter before, have I not? Still good though
Writers' Anonymous1 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Ok, so being the idiot that I am, I didn't proofread my last review. So instead of "master", I meant hamster haha. And yeah, I hink that was the only thing I wanted to correct, besides the areas that need spaces. Anyways, great story!
Writers' Anonymous1 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Ok, soI'm in love with this story! I've read all 8 chapters in about 20 minutes. Gotta say though, I was kind of upset when the POV character (I feel so dumb forgetting his name already) shot Tex and the others. I guess I'm like Mike and too much of a nice guy because I would'vehelped them...oh well. Also another thing that kind of bugged me, in chapter 3 Ithink it was, Jenny named her master Dave, after her brother, but in this chapter you have him named Jake. Unless somehow Dave became a nickname or something. Anyways it doesn't really matter because this story is amazing and as I said, I am in love with it! Can't wait to read more!
freddyburn chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
WHAT? NO MORE CHAPTERS? ... (starts going into withdrawl)
freddyburn chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
who does he hear singing? WHO?
freddyburn chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Nice conflict in this chapter... nice use of words as well. Was going to question how the lights still worked, as I thought the power supply would have been shut off, but thats only a minor thing in a great chapter. Loving this story