Reviews for All About You
da oaf 2 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
whoaaaa i dont even know what to say because i couldnt stop reading... this was sooooooo well written! especially in 2nd person like WHOA BRO YOU COOL YOU MAD KOOL

now onto a longer review for your other updated story...

kthxbai
Link's Dearest B chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
My favorite line was
"Most of all, you want to cry, because when you cry you feel everything and nothing at once."
Oh dear this was really really good! Seraphina is so sweet :') George is poor though lol.
But I swear this writing was sooooo great and emotional. It's pretty darn inspiring too. Reminds me of someone else getting exsanguinated (MWAHAHAHAHAHHA!). Wow I guess vacay really changed your writing style but I like it!
CubiaK chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
oh my fucking god I love you.
You have made me cry.
Pzychotic chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I guess 2nd person is really challenging to read and write, but you did a good job! As for me, I imagined a giant finger pointing at me "you you you you you." XD I'm just not used to 2nd person. I like the pessimism at the end! The story was very good :D No wonder you got HM congrats again!
who do you think i am foaf chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
WHOA. WHAT IS THIS.

this is really cool!

like def continue guuuuuurl!

I liked the curious george one, is it actually about curious george like the books? and who is the 2nd chapter about? when did you write this? why didn't you tell me you were writing something that was about to go up!

MEEEEEEEEEE THESE

I like the 2nd person point of view too. Don't see much of that now do we.

Anyhoo, continue this! and remember to tell me next time you're writing something...

LOVEYAGIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL3
lydiajo chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
that's so sad. it actually broke my heart a little bit.

how does this story not have more reviews!

mind checking out my story, the come and go house?

x