Reviews for Conversion: The Next Generation
selenafan621 chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
I REALLY CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THESE 3 STORIES! PLEASE TELL ME IF THEY WILL COME OUT SOON! I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Don't change a thing, it feels like Im just continuing from book 3. Thanks
Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
I honestly felt this was a giant step back in your work. The writing was so simple and child like and the characters just rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know.. just my opinion. I just felt you were capable of doing more. Keep writing
Danielle Ledezma chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I found the whole conversion trilogy by accident, I was looking for a book called bloodlines and in the results it came up with your book. So I checked it out, and put my original search on hold. I am so glad I did, honestly, that trilogy was just so great! I was so sad to leave that world when it ended. Though not wanting to part ways completely I started doing search on if there be another book or something close to that story. I was so excited to find out that you started " The next generation". I started reading and was so obesed withe the story, when you need on the 12th chapter I almost had a coronary . So I am now faithly your new reader and waiting until you release more. The only negative thing I have to say is that three is just never enough! I wish you had like nine more coming. So I just wanted to say thank you so much for the great reads, you give me something to not only look foward to but I also find myself appreciating thing and people more. So good luck and I will eagerly waiting !
gert chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
I was so far behind on this. I have been reading the past couple days and Wow! I can't believe I put this off. Want a wonderful

continuation of your story. I can't wait to see what

happens next.

Thank you.
A ventriloquists ventriloquist chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
Well would you look at that go on a trip to Vegas and come back and its done! I read all the chapters but figured that i would only leave one review. (Hopefully you are fine with that.) Overall it was an awesome book! Can't wait for the next instalment and what it will be like and how Julian's and Nika's lives will unfold! Hope to see that email update on the next book! Until next time!
Ksl chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
U hit another one out the park! Can't wait to meet up with Adams family again!
foxyricanlady chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
Oh my god whyyyyyy? It was over to soon hope you get the next book going soon. But it was an amazing story I really enjoyed every chapter
Sweets1103 chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
First of all, I have to say because you've apologised a lot for this... never, ever apologize for rapid fire updates. lol. Please. I see it as "insanity prevention" not having to wait weeks after one of your cliffhangers. :)

I was unsure about the way I felt as I was reading this chapter at first. I felt it was wrapping up way too quickly but having Hunter come back, first at his own house and then back with her in her room, sort of like a private little semi-closure was perfect. For me that's what the story needed to end in a satisfying way. Although it broke my heart when he gave her his own urn. Heartbreaking.

So now I'm satisfied about where this story ended but I'm also thirsting for more: Ben (Will he transition? Did I read too fast and skip that explanation?)... Halina and her new "son"... Hunter's road to acceptance and making his way back to Nika... even the twin's transition... there is so many possibilities. Also makes me want to go back and read the first three again.

Awesome job on a great "next generation" piece. Anticipating more from you soon... "hint hint" :) Is there a date for the ebook?
LeAnn chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Gaah! Please tell me you'll be posting book 2 really soon?

There is hope for Nika and Hunter! Yay!

So yeah, once again, you blew me away! Makes me want to go back and read the original series and your other books. Oh and I was wondering if you'll be posting Thoughtless 3 on here?
Mariposa-12 chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
Oh nooo... I wasn't expecting it to end yet haha. But i am gery glad to see that you're going to continue this. It kinda reminded me the ending of Not a Chance. I hope Nika gets her happiness soon. I guess it's her turn to be all angtsy since Julian finally moved on. Looking forward to the next book!

Thanks for this. ; )
Sweets1103 chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
"Well…damn, I didn't see that one coming." This simple phrase from Halina pretty much sums up what I have to say. I think I thought it in my head at the same time I read it from her. lol.

So here I recognise the emotional roller coaster that is your trademark. :) I think I need mood stabilizers after this chapter. From anger at them for wanting to wipe Ben, to unbearable sadness and dread thinking he was going to be wiped, to absolute shock when he grinned and spoke right after she tried to wipe him... to the realisation of what it meant. Oh and not forgetting the pride I felt when Julian stood his ground with Raquel. Awesome.

Off to read the next one... and FYI, you really are doing a number on my multi-tasking skills today... finding out the last two chapters are out the moment I get to work this morning. Sheesh. lol.
LuvDogs5 chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
Man I love all your books.

I can't believe how much has happened and not happened, if that makes sense. I can't wait for Hunter to actually accept who he is now and go back to Nika. I feel bad for her she is suffering a lot.

I'm really happy for Julian and Arianna curious on how their relationship is going to play out since its pretty much like when Teren started dating Emma. Lots of decisions for those two.

I can't wait for the next book to see how everything plays out. You are an amazing writer.
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
OMG. There were so many things that I did not see coming in this book. You are an amazing author and I absolutely can't wait for book 2! And pease don't cut out Hot Ben I love him so much!
Bibilicios chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
wow! i didn't thought that you will finish this book now but i'm glad that is not over:D:D:D:D when will you update the next one? please, be soon :):) kisses:*:*:*
240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »