Reviews for Conversion: The Next Generation
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Poor Julian. Poor Raquel. I feel sorry for them. Julian will have his happy ever after in no time. I hope that he does, anyways. Russel is such an a$$. He should go to hell.

-Ink
A ventriloquists ventriloquist chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Love reading this! Can't wait for more! I hope this is going to be a long one! I feel somewhat the same way as julian, if i could be anything like my dad i would be happy!
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Awww I feel for Julian. Its hard to leave people with someone who treats them had even when you love them. But they have to see it themselves. I love this family so close together and loving. Nika will find her prince charming soon and know what love is like. I can't wait for your next update :)
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
AWWWW! I have been waiting for this and I am so glad it has finally been posted up. I love the Adams family and Starla being the mom that is funny with the way she is lol :)
anonamama chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
So far, it makes sense to me. I hope that chapter 2 is ready soon. Hope that things straighten out and get better for you hun. Thanks for continuing the saga...I have really enjoyed reading your work. Awesome job!
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I'm so glad you are back again! And with the next part of Conversion! So exited! I'm loving Nikki's side, I love how rational she's about love, she's really mature for her age, but I think that she will fall in love with some trouble maker or something like that XD.

About Julian, I really hope he would fall in love with aomeone else, I don't like Raquel so far XD, but maybe when we meet her it would change.

Thanks so much for updating! And congrats on Effortless! I'll be buying it D
LuvDogs5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OMG. I got so excited when my email went off and I saw what it was. Can't wait for the next chapter.
let.this.go chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I'm so excited for this story! I didn't realize what it was right away when I got the story alert. Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
ka3na chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hoooooray! This made my weekend and had temporarily ease my fix for anoyher S. great :) i wish you luck in everything that has been going on with you. Life is hectic, and I, along with your loyal readers will patiently wait :) until next time!

K
ka3na chapter 1 . 2/19/2012

K
Sweets1103 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh yeah! Been waiting a long time for another one of your amazing stories. Great start to this one. Having her think of her family at the beginning of the chapter gets us back in the feel of the first three which is good if we havent read them in a while. I love the connection between the twins and how they can read each other so well. I am hoping that there is also Julians POV in there. Already he is living up to the sexy characters you usually write.

I love the allusion to Julians childhood traumatic experience and I am hoping this comes into play somewhere in the story... for the "therapist" part of me that wants to explore that. :)

Cant wait to see what Teren and Emma have been up to...and to revisit with the rest of the gang... Keep em' coming. :)
Fifi18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow... This is a long opening chapter. Hope all is well on the personal front. Can't wait to read about Teren and Emma, 16 years later.
foxyricanlady chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
So happy you posting again. I really enjoyed this chapter hope for more soon
Mariposa-12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yay! I'm so happy you're back! I will be looking forward to this story since i enjoyed the Conversion series so much. I'm very curious to see what kind of guy will catch Nika's attention. Also, i'm looking forward to some Teren and Emma cameos : ).

Thanks for this nice surprise and i hope everything in your life is better now.

; )
Arohanui chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeek! What a nice surprise! Love it already, cant wait to see how the Adams family's lives have turned out! Off to a great start please dont leave us hanging for too long! Welcome back :)
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »