Reviews for Conversion: The Next Generation
anonamama chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
So far, it makes sense to me. I hope that chapter 2 is ready soon. Hope that things straighten out and get better for you hun. Thanks for continuing the saga...I have really enjoyed reading your work. Awesome job!
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I'm so glad you are back again! And with the next part of Conversion! So exited! I'm loving Nikki's side, I love how rational she's about love, she's really mature for her age, but I think that she will fall in love with some trouble maker or something like that XD.

About Julian, I really hope he would fall in love with aomeone else, I don't like Raquel so far XD, but maybe when we meet her it would change.

Thanks so much for updating! And congrats on Effortless! I'll be buying it D
LuvDogs5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OMG. I got so excited when my email went off and I saw what it was. Can't wait for the next chapter.
let.this.go chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I'm so excited for this story! I didn't realize what it was right away when I got the story alert. Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
ka3na chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hoooooray! This made my weekend and had temporarily ease my fix for anoyher S. great :) i wish you luck in everything that has been going on with you. Life is hectic, and I, along with your loyal readers will patiently wait :) until next time!

K
ka3na chapter 1 . 2/19/2012

K
Sweets1103 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh yeah! Been waiting a long time for another one of your amazing stories. Great start to this one. Having her think of her family at the beginning of the chapter gets us back in the feel of the first three which is good if we havent read them in a while. I love the connection between the twins and how they can read each other so well. I am hoping that there is also Julians POV in there. Already he is living up to the sexy characters you usually write.

I love the allusion to Julians childhood traumatic experience and I am hoping this comes into play somewhere in the story... for the "therapist" part of me that wants to explore that. :)

Cant wait to see what Teren and Emma have been up to...and to revisit with the rest of the gang... Keep em' coming. :)
Fifi18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow... This is a long opening chapter. Hope all is well on the personal front. Can't wait to read about Teren and Emma, 16 years later.
foxyricanlady chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
So happy you posting again. I really enjoyed this chapter hope for more soon
Mariposa-12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yay! I'm so happy you're back! I will be looking forward to this story since i enjoyed the Conversion series so much. I'm very curious to see what kind of guy will catch Nika's attention. Also, i'm looking forward to some Teren and Emma cameos : ).

Thanks for this nice surprise and i hope everything in your life is better now.

; )
Arohanui chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeek! What a nice surprise! Love it already, cant wait to see how the Adams family's lives have turned out! Off to a great start please dont leave us hanging for too long! Welcome back :)
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
cool chapter
jmr79au chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Long time, no read. Hope life is treating you well, or better now. Love the first chapter. You summed up the last decade quite well. Look forward to seeing where you take the story. Will Ben be making an appearance in this story?
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is from Emma and Teren's children? Awesome! I always loved doing that! Telling it from the main's children POV. :3

-Ink
A ventriloquists ventriloquist chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Woot Woot was waiting for this! Good first chapter can't wait for more! Have been reading anything i could get my hands on, nice that i have some good reading material now!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16