Reviews for Mistaken
Abbey chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Her dying seemed told sudden for me, and she made it seem like bot Rosaline and her have expected it. I quantity there was some kind of hint on this. I wonder if some curse was placed on her.

An intriguing story, but I still don't trust Charles, haha.
Abbey chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
The story has gotten a bit more interesting with that revelation about Rosaline and Edward.

I like the interaction between Rosaline and Charles, but I can't fully trust him after what happened in the prologue.
Abbey chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Just started reading this, and I'm already intrigued.
MoonlightInTheMist chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
Ooh, the plot thickens! And once again, you're baaaaaaack! :)
I think the confrontation between Rosaline and Charles was really well done. (Gosh, it's been so long, I barely remember their names.) And the bit with Adam becoming deformed when he became human again cracked me up, even though it probably shouldn't have. Anyways, I'm so glad that you're back and I hope that you'll continue with this and your other works once again.
MoonlightInTheMist chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
Ooh, Evangeline's story. This has to be interesting. :) I'm really interested in her backstory, because it seems really intriguing. I'm interested to see it...update soon!
MoonlightInTheMist chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
The emotions in this chapter! I have to say that this was spectacular. It's just an emotional roller coaster for Rosaline, isn't it? But you did such a good job at the emotions used. I felt like they were practically tangible. And keep it really good straight to the finish.
I have to say, though, Charles is definitely worse than Edward, in a multitude of ways. 1) At least Edward was plain out there that he still loved her, but just loved her sister more. 2) I don't really need another reason to hate him after what he did to her at the end of this chapter, do I?
Anyways, this chapter was really good and I hope that you will update soon!
Aviae- AKA Ace09 chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
"Charles, I despise you for breaking Rosaline's heart."
Heehee
Aviae- AKA Ace09 chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Haha, third time I read this story/book...It just so fun! Love Charles & Rosaline. Love them!
Aviae- AKA Ace09 chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
It's so awesome! Love Rosaline and Charles! Though I do hope that you can update faster
:-) can't wait...!
MoonlightInTheMist chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
Whoa, Edward, not cool, man! Why does he have to be all complicated like that and be like, "Oh, I guess I still love you. Brilliant timing, right?"
But yay, you finally updated! I was getting a little worried there!
And good job on this chapter. I really want to know what Evangeline really thinks about her mother, and what really went down between the two sisters.
All around, *in a British accent* jolly good show! Absolutely smattering!
EL Naples chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Curious begining, a mysterous narrator and the death of a noble. Nice touches there, though I'd like a hint of maybe what the courtyard was like. Maybe say if he was found in the grass, on a bench, just something to define where this body is.

A heads up, "anger...anger. he...", the "he" needs to be capitlized. I'm guessing typo there. Also suggestion, "sparkled like a new gold coin." take out the to him, becaus he's the only one looking at her.

I like the ending, although I'm not sure of the age of this kid. It feels more like a flashback to when he's ten. Given the summery I don't thin this is going to be our main character, though I am curious about him. Lets see what happens.

Going to keep an eye on this one.
Kate Prior chapter 22 . 11/16/2012
Love love love! So glad you updated :)
MoonlightInTheMist chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
You know...I actually don't remember what my train of thought was with Edward and David...but I'm sure I'll remember later and come back and tell you! :)
Anyways...good chapter! I'm just kind of mad it was so late (pssht, who am I to talk, I STILL haven't updated EMD- which is not abandoned, I just have lacked motvation and time to write). But please continue t update soon!
MoonlightInTheMist chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Pssh, it's always worth reading...anyways...ooh, new chapter! Me gusta mucho! By the way, the character of Edward feels a lot like the character of David in Once Upon A Time to me... ha ha, Idk, I've been watching Once way too much lately...
Kate Prior chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
Yay! You updated! Was great! And for the Taylor swift thing I love the 'I knew you were trouble' single! Doing a great job :)
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »