Reviews for Gifts of Gold
MooMoo chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I love how this is written! Please continue!
emotion draziw chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Woah! This is getting really interesting! These new chapters are like "gifts of gold" for me :D
Shadowvulpes chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
I get so happy whenever I see another chapter is up, this is getting very exciting!
Essie chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
D: Cliffhanger. I like the mix of storylines you have going to build depth in your characters. ove that Isolde is smart and courageous. Sometimes i want to strangle the heroine for their stupidity but really like Isolde!
FlowerGirl55 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Update soon! Loving this story!
emotion draziw chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
I've been waiting SOOO long for this! I'm so happy that you decided to continue with this story. I love the chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
You have no idea how happy I was to see this in my inbox! I am beyond glad you decided to update again, thank you so much!
emotion draziw chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Please, Please, Please continue with this story! I love it so much! I've read a lot of stories here on fictionpress but nothing has quite captivated my imagination as your story! I love the characters and I love how it has a fairy tale feel to it! So yeah I'd be so happy if you continued it Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Please do write more! ive been a follower from the beginning and have eagerly been waiting for more!
CetoAndromeda chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
I think you should x waiting for the unfoldng of isoldes and zanorins story for quite some time :)
nanina15 chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Well I've just started reading this story. I find it really interesting and would love to read some more so please do continue. (:
Shadowvulpes chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Yesss please continue!
Atiya chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Oh, please do continue! I discovered this story an hour ago (thanks to your latest update) and I am completely riveted. You write splendously and I'd love to see how the story unfolds, especially the romance between Isode and Zanorin. I must admit - he does remind me a tad of Rumpul, and not just in appearance, but personality too. It doesn't take away from the story, though. I liked the flashback into his past. I hope we see more of those :)

I really hope you continue with it. I'm so curious to know what this grand plan is, what purpose Isode has, and more about collectors and gatherers and whatnot. Please don't give up on this! It's simply bursting with potential.

Hope the next update is a new chapter. Wink wink, nudge nudge, LOL.

- Atiya
Gamsky-loggedoff chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
Please do continue!
Mira Roy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It's been a more than year since you last updated. Sad to know that you've given up on the story. I expected so much. :(
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »