Reviews for Gifts of Gold
FlowerGirl55 chapter 12 . 3/30
Update soon! Loving this story!
emotion draziw chapter 12 . 3/29
I've been waiting SOOO long for this! I'm so happy that you decided to continue with this story. I love the chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29
You have no idea how happy I was to see this in my inbox! I am beyond glad you decided to update again, thank you so much!
emotion draziw chapter 11 . 3/10
Please, Please, Please continue with this story! I love it so much! I've read a lot of stories here on fictionpress but nothing has quite captivated my imagination as your story! I love the characters and I love how it has a fairy tale feel to it! So yeah I'd be so happy if you continued it Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9
Please do write more! ive been a follower from the beginning and have eagerly been waiting for more!
CetoAndromeda chapter 11 . 3/7
I think you should x waiting for the unfoldng of isoldes and zanorins story for quite some time :)
nanina15 chapter 11 . 3/6
Well I've just started reading this story. I find it really interesting and would love to read some more so please do continue. (:
Shadowvulpes chapter 11 . 3/6
Yesss please continue!
Atiya chapter 11 . 3/6
Oh, please do continue! I discovered this story an hour ago (thanks to your latest update) and I am completely riveted. You write splendously and I'd love to see how the story unfolds, especially the romance between Isode and Zanorin. I must admit - he does remind me a tad of Rumpul, and not just in appearance, but personality too. It doesn't take away from the story, though. I liked the flashback into his past. I hope we see more of those :)

I really hope you continue with it. I'm so curious to know what this grand plan is, what purpose Isode has, and more about collectors and gatherers and whatnot. Please don't give up on this! It's simply bursting with potential.

Hope the next update is a new chapter. Wink wink, nudge nudge, LOL.

- Atiya
Gamsky-loggedoff chapter 11 . 3/5
Please do continue!
Mira Roy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It's been a more than year since you last updated. Sad to know that you've given up on the story. I expected so much. :(
raina-night chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
I am in love with this story! Please update soon
emotion draziw chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
I absolutely LOVE that story and I can't wait for the next chapter so please write it soon
PS: I'm very interested in Zanorin's past
Vivace.Assai chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
This chapter certainly wasn't interesting in terms of plot but it did further development of the relationship between Zanorin and Isolde and perpetuate the mystery around Zanorin's attentions.

Zan's explanation of Lorrayne does give more context into Isolde's mother and what happened to her. It's sad to hear she became a plaything to Isolde's father and that Zan's decision for Lorrayne was poorly chosen. But I wonder now if that regret guides some of Zan's decisions with Isolde (even if he won't admit it). I further liked how Isolde served Zan some dinner though she is scared of him. Though I find that to be slightly gullible (I'm sorry but that is just too nice for my cynical side), it does characterize Isolde as a person capable of warming up Zan's heart.

I also find Zan's ambiguous answers to be slightly frightening. You've made me curious about his plans.

Overall, another nice chapter. I hope the plot really picks up soon along with some character development (since you've mostly established characters but they haven't changed quite yet).

Thanks for the great read!

Signing off...
Vivace.Assai chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Ah - a look in Zanorin's perspective. This should be an interesting chapter then.

So I found the chapter very nice in characterizing Zan (I like the nickname so I shall call him that from now on). I'm rather surprised to discover his relations with Lorrayne. I imagined they were lovers or something but clearly, she was a friend who he treated like a daughter. I hope you'll delve more into their relations and how that affects Zan's feelings for Isolde. I was also shocked to learn he was married, but it gives him more personality. Clearly he used to have a family and a normal life but something must have happened (relating to Myra's love for him) and destroyed his happiness. I'm curious how you'll develop his past since it has a lot of potential.

Also, the look into his past showed that Zan used to be a simple man. He was ambitious and talented in magic. But something has happened that causes him to become the man he is now. It's kind of strange seeing the striking differences between his past and present self but it shows a lot about how he changed. His reflective personality also shows how he is weighed down by past events.

Overall, another nice chapter.

Signing off...