Reviews for Broken Arrow
HeartStealingSixx chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Well, so far I have only read te first chapter, and I have become pretty interested withwhat you have going on here. It was terribly short though, which brings my hopes as I read a chapter or so day by day to pray this story gets longer chapters. BUT, you have earned yourself a loyal reader, by what you already have. ) Keep It Up.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
hey,thought id try these stories out. starts off very artistic, almost poetic. like most of your stories, you start things off extemely amigous. however, your reference to how the person wishes the sun would stay where darkness is hated makes me think this place is... well, where the sun goes after it sets in our world. like in pirates of the caribean. i thought the poetic portion was interesting, if repetitive at parts. as usual, very skillful descriptive language, especially in the one bit describng the warrior in battle, i could see him. the dialogue bit was a good switch off, the actual dialogue was bit jilted, but good for characcter intro, breei seems cool. good luck, good so far.