Reviews for Untamed : Coven Series 3
dee430 chapter 28 . 3/25/2012
Ooooohhhh... Caleb's in a P-A-N-I-C! ! ! But I suppose knowing that your significant half's in danger does that.

And Lilith. I thought at first she wasn't gonna get away from Caleb, but then she did and now she's in /BIG/ trouble and Caleb's frantic to rescue her. Will he? The cliff hanger just about had me falling out of my seat! arrrrgggghhhhh!

Update soon pleassssssssseeeeee!
sodapop776 chapter 28 . 3/25/2012
Buried. Alive... Not only is that one of the best cliffhangers, leaving it at that... BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST LEFT IT LIKE THAT.

I know, I'm a very nice person. . lol.(;
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 28 . 3/25/2012
Poor Chris. He'll get his revenge.

Steven hit her with a shovel? That little *****! He should die!

Poor Caleb. He already said he loved her! Yay! Only if lilith would say it...

Writing In Ink Forever chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
Caleb. Tsk, tsk, tsk. He should've known that she was forming a plan, and was going to follow through with it.

Nooo! Lilith! Steven, you evil little jerk! I wish you would just die! Poor Caleb. I can't believe what he is feeling at this moment.

This means that the ending is coming soon, huh? It saddens me. But, we get to know more about our Warlock and how Kalene will fall for him and how he will get to her. Does it follow up this book? :o Does Kalene get hurt, and that means Chris can kill Steven? I'd love Chris even more if he killed Steven!

The Coven is so much calmer without Fee. xD Keep her away for a long while, please? :P

sodapop776 chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
...please tell me you are kind enough to update NOW!

Caleb better get a hold of Pheobe!
Ditto123 chapter 26 . 3/24/2012
OMG I am sooooooooo incredibly sorry that I did not leave any reviews for the past twenty or so chapters! My computer was acting weird and it wouldn't let me read a whole bunch of stories, including this one! But thank-fully it's working again and it took me about three days to catch up because I had soo many work to do.

Now for the REAL review:

I can only hope that Lilith won't get a lot of permanent injuries. And I know that this is weird, but I can't wait to see Steven's new torture device or plan. Whatever it is he's planning.
Catrissa chapter 26 . 3/24/2012
This is not going to end well!
Silvia Hearten Calen chapter 26 . 3/23/2012
Okay, to start off, AbSOLUTELY LOVE your series right now! You're an awesome writer and I'm amazed you're able to update as often as you do, not to mentioned very impressed. :) Wish I could do that, but sadly, I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to writing. Everything's gotta fit and be just so, you know. Anyway, love the romance, mystery, hate Steven with a burning passion and love the humor between the characters! Caleb and Kalene are my two favorite charcters so I'm thrilled to be reading Caleb's story and can't wait for Kalene's! Back to current chapter, Lil's about to get in load of trouble trying to save her boys. Totally understandable since Caleb just pretty much said flat out no to the whole rescue scheme after Christopher showed (do I sense Christopher to be a reoccurring character throughout the series beside a certain emphatic vampire, hm?). I think Caleb could have done that a little more tactfully, so Lil wouldn't have this sucidal rescue mission in her head and play right into Steven's trap. *sigh* Though I suppose we wouldn't get to see Caleb and the rest of the gang go save her and her boys. Can't wait to read what happens next and see how thought out Steven's plans have gotten! Btw, when will Caleb and Lil say they love each other already? I know they sorta said it before, but not the actual words. They're gonna say it after one of them nearly dies, aren't they?
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 24 . 3/23/2012
How old is Chris? :o Close to Kalene's age, perhaps?

Elf
dee430 chapter 26 . 3/23/2012
Oh jeez I'm gone a few days and you've got two chapters up

! So unfair. Just kidding :3

So... Will Christopher and Kalene have their own book or will theirs be a subplot here? *falls on knees and prays* please let it be their own book!

And the wedding... Humm... I was expecting something more romantic, but it kinda ended up sort of wacky instead. Not a bad thing, though.

Oh, and I /will/ be reading Instincts and the other one (I forget the title, sorry) just as soon as I go buy some free time *heads off to do so*
KML92 chapter 26 . 3/22/2012
She shouldn't feel guilty for lying to him. Stupid girl. God she is so stupid. I bet Caleb gets ahold of Phoebe and has her get some cloud cover, or mayve it will storm and Caleb can come after her anyway.
KML92 chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
Not going to get her boys back? Is he nuts? She better not be listening to him because I will litterally drag that stupid girl out of your story and beat her to death.
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 26 . 3/22/2012
Caleb Bennett! If you were so sorry you'd help her get her boys! I know you care for Lilith and this may be how you show it, but its a stupid way of showing it! Overcontrolling jerk of a boyfriend.

Yay! They found out! This puts a smile on my face! Hehehehe. And finding out the way the Coven came to be would be fun to learn. :) I kinda wish Stephanie Meyer did that in her series.

Hmm. Kalene feels violated, but she's deep in thought about it, right? Is the next book gonna be in her POV or Chris's POV? Honestly, for me, its easier to write in a girls perspective since I AM one.

Chris does seem mysterious. I like that about characters. Not so much people in real life. I mean, they could be hiding a whole different story them they're telling you!

Princess97 chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
nevermind about that last review... when i first clicked on the link it didn't come up... then I forgot to recheck and totally forgot that this chapter existed. But anyway... they can't read each other? Interesting. Only thing..Christopher seems a little too powerful. Doesn't seem fair.
Princess97 chapter 26 . 3/22/2012
I'd be freaking out.. but amused at the same time that he can't get the ring off... he's bounded for eternity. *cue evil laughter*

Why is Caleb being such a jerk? Just tell her that you still need a plan. Don't just say NO. Kalene couldn't feel the guilt? Probably too preoccupied by Christopher. Btw... are you going to put up their little personal bubble scene up soon? If not, that might be my request with some twists in it.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »