Reviews for PDA v2
Kirihime chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
oooohhh So cool. I like how everything is like linked up. It's cool. great chapter!
Kirihime chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
Okay. What did they do to him? he loves Kaito now. Him and robert were so cute. Well thanks for updating especially on this wonderful day known as my b-day. Thanks although your present is quite...disturbing. I mean Ace and Kaito. I still miss Six he seemed interesting. oh and am i right when i say Six's boss is Robert's dad. I mean that would be crazy cool. I mean he never mentions his dad neither does his mom, lil bro, or why aren't jay and kay freakin out the they can't Ace. was that too many questions? I'll stop and just wait for the next update.
Hug-Chan chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
Gah! I need to catch up to this story!
Anyways, I'm glad Ace is back. But I didn't read the other chapter, so I'm not sure what happened to him o-o
Ace is much different. It's like...he's evil. o-o Must. read. last. chapter. to find out!
Yesh, this story is getting awesome. ...What am I saying, it was already awesome!
E.M.O unknown chapter 24 . 9/30/2012
i dont understand the beginning of chapter 24. in 23 they were at robbies house going into the guest room while Kai cleaned the oil off the floor. Now in 24 it sounds like they are in the school. what the heck? lol i would have loved to read what would happen to Ace and Robbie being left alone in the guest room.
Kirihime chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
WOW! Is-could it be? Robert daddy. i mean he's never mention, so i thought he was MIA. I wonder what he's doing? You did this whole cliff hanger on purpose right. Now we have to wait until you update again. Drive ourselves crazy with assumptions. Definitely crying on the inside.
Kirihime chapter 25 . 9/14/2012
Okay i sort of love our snark-y little Six. I love Ace and Rob. This story is too cute.
Hug-Chan chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
I am...so confused. :P
I'm not even sure why they're capturing Ace. They don't seem like police o-o they're like spies or something. Do they work for Jay and Kay? :D

Six seems like the leader...or something close. If Six isn't the leader, then I'm really interested in knowing who it is!

As usual, a lovely update!
Hug-Chan chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
Wait, did the news that Ace killed those people? :P
Cliffhanger...you did that purposely, didn't you? XD
Wait a second, can't Robert just take Ace back to Jay and Kay? Unless he has no clue where the lab is...
The only prediction I have for the next chapter is: Ace is going to jail, Rob is going to bail him out. :P
Yeah...update sometime
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
Damn cliff-hangers!
E.M.O unknown chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
I love this story please dont tell me this is how it ending? Also, if you do right another chapter, I think you use "purplette" "pinkette" "raven" etc just a little to much. Again, love the story!
Hug-Chan chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
:O For a second I thought you killed Ace and made a tragic-romantic ending to the story. Hopefully, that won't happen...unless you wanted to...
This chapter was long :P maybe it was a good idea to keep it all in one chapter because I couldn't really see where you could've split this into two chapters.
Gah! Sorry for not updating my story! I've been on FF updating my other stories and my summer has been very busy.
Therefore, I will not say 'update soon'. :P
But great chapter as usual!
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I can't wait to figure out what happens next! But I'll have to skip work tomorrow and read the rest then. You really are a great writer.

BtFM
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I was browsing and recognized your name. This was a great first chapter, so I'll read the rest. Keep up the good work.

BtFM
E.M.O unknown chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
*thumbs up* I like it. You did a good job D
Hug-Chan chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
This is longer than your usual chapters...
Anyways, it looks like Ace is making up for what happened with him and Robert
Those two people...I forgot what they did to Ace, but they did something... Will they be important in the plot?
How will this play out...all I know is that it will turn bloody. I wonder if Ace will get arrested and Robert will have to bail him out. Or something like that.
Update soon! :3