Reviews for PDA v2
Kirihime chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
I guessed it was daddy, but what's up Ace? You wouldn't mind giving hints right?
Hug-Chan chapter 31 . 12/13/2012
Aww! No chapter until next year...
And another cliffhanger! Wait...didn't Robert's dad abandon the family or something like that? ...Must try and find where he mentioned his father, 'cause I remember he mentioned something about his father (or maybe I'm confusing it with another story)
I'm glad he finally told off Rebecca! She was nice at first, but in the middle of the story she started to annoy me. At this point, it would be funny if Rob told off Ace like that (but that would be mean too).
I'll be waiting for Feb 2013! :D
Kirihime chapter 30 . 12/10/2012
I have more questions than I did before. Stupid cliffhangers they're everywhere these days
Seint Seint Soe chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
Great Great
Hug-Chan chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
So my prediction about Kay being Kaylen is right :D
The chapter was pretty much an explanation, so I don't have much to say here.
By the way, what happened to Rebecca? She just disappeared off the map XD.
Update soon
Hug-Chan chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Finally got around to reading this chapter without disruptions! Yay!
Does Ace have some complex with Kai? Lol, because it really looks like the new him does. How does Rob not realize the change in Ace!? Its always the main character that is the clueless one.

Kaito has a older sister? Wait...Kay...Kaylen...why does that remind me of Jay and Kay? Wait...I THINK I GOT IT NOW! (Haha...)

Update soon
Kirihime chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
oooohhh So cool. I like how everything is like linked up. It's cool. great chapter!
Kirihime chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
Okay. What did they do to him? he loves Kaito now. Him and robert were so cute. Well thanks for updating especially on this wonderful day known as my b-day. Thanks although your present is quite...disturbing. I mean Ace and Kaito. I still miss Six he seemed interesting. oh and am i right when i say Six's boss is Robert's dad. I mean that would be crazy cool. I mean he never mentions his dad neither does his mom, lil bro, or why aren't jay and kay freakin out the they can't Ace. was that too many questions? I'll stop and just wait for the next update.
Hug-Chan chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
Gah! I need to catch up to this story!
Anyways, I'm glad Ace is back. But I didn't read the other chapter, so I'm not sure what happened to him o-o
Ace is much different. It's like...he's evil. o-o Must. read. last. chapter. to find out!
Yesh, this story is getting awesome. ...What am I saying, it was already awesome!
E.M.O unknown chapter 24 . 9/30/2012
i dont understand the beginning of chapter 24. in 23 they were at robbies house going into the guest room while Kai cleaned the oil off the floor. Now in 24 it sounds like they are in the school. what the heck? lol i would have loved to read what would happen to Ace and Robbie being left alone in the guest room.
Kirihime chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
WOW! Is-could it be? Robert daddy. i mean he's never mention, so i thought he was MIA. I wonder what he's doing? You did this whole cliff hanger on purpose right. Now we have to wait until you update again. Drive ourselves crazy with assumptions. Definitely crying on the inside.
Kirihime chapter 25 . 9/14/2012
Okay i sort of love our snark-y little Six. I love Ace and Rob. This story is too cute.
Hug-Chan chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
I am...so confused. :P
I'm not even sure why they're capturing Ace. They don't seem like police o-o they're like spies or something. Do they work for Jay and Kay? :D

Six seems like the leader...or something close. If Six isn't the leader, then I'm really interested in knowing who it is!

As usual, a lovely update!
Hug-Chan chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
Wait, did the news that Ace killed those people? :P
Cliffhanger...you did that purposely, didn't you? XD
Wait a second, can't Robert just take Ace back to Jay and Kay? Unless he has no clue where the lab is...
The only prediction I have for the next chapter is: Ace is going to jail, Rob is going to bail him out. :P
Yeah...update sometime