Reviews for PDA v2
Kisho chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Aiyaaa, things are getting seriously dramatic now, nya, with the nanites and the scientists, the PDA...

But nyaa, is Robbie about to tell Kai the truth about Ace now, nya? I wonder if he would believe him, nya... I think he's still a good friend, nya, I don't think Kai would call him a liar, nya ;u;

Well, my little review streak has to stop for now, nya, but I'll get back to reading soon, nya, can't wait to find out more, nya ouo
Kisho chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Aaah, there's Jay again, yayyy... although, what's this, with, like, nanites, volatile? Does that mean Ace has volatile nanites, nya? Is he gonna blow up or something? ;3;

He really is so cute, though, nya, with his random glomps, nya xD
Kisho chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Eheeeeh, from the sounds of things, Ace really does like Robbie, huh xD

He has a childish side like that, though, huh, nya? Pouting and crying, nya, that's cute. xP

Pretty protective of Robbie against Kai, though, nya, I wonder how he's going to react to that... it's almost like he's jealous, nya, but not like romantically, like in a best-friend-is-someone-else's-best-friend-now sense, nya ouo

I hope it'll help him realize how much he needs Robbie ;3;
Kisho chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Eh - wait, this story takes place so far in the future that they have the Third World War in 2078 in history textbooks, nya? ;;;

Well, that does explain them making... uh... wait, is Ace an artificial human, or a cyborg, nya? Huuu, well, either way, that's some pretty high technology, so it explains that, nya ouo

... and the names, now that I think about it... and you can also do some handwaving and say it means pink hair and stuff makes sense, nya xP Ah, well, I should stop thinking so much about that -v-;

Still, that's so cute how Ace came to school to help Robbie like that, nya... and got him called out of class, couldn't just wait until lunch or something xP

I still wanna see how this turns out between Robbie and Kai, though, nya ;;

Gotta keep reading, gotta keep reading... also, where are Jay and Kay, need to see more of them, nya xD
Kisho chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Aaahh, pfft. Robbie, don't you know how to lock your door when you're... aah, never mind, things are more interesting when you don't cx /brick'd

Ace seems super-perfect in everything, huuuh. ouo ... I wonder if he has a weakness, I bet he does, I know he does, I have to keep reading and find out what it is ;3;
Kisho chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Aah, look, the world's number one procrastinator has gotten around to catching up with this story, nya -v-;

Eheeeh, so he's the PDA, huh? xD Aah, wow, things are going to get complicated, aren't they? xD;

He sounds hot... I wonder if he's going to like Robbie, nya ... uh, nya, wait, too early to think that, my mind is always in auto-yaoi mode when I read this story, nya ;u;

Also Jay and Kay are hilarious as always, nya... that's intentional, right? Jay Kay, jk, just kidding? xD
Vanilla chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
I love this story! The characters and the plot are unexpected (and personally, I'm a big fan of love triangles;D). But it sucks that Ace is being so cold. T_T. Anyway, great story! Keep updating!
Reader chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
Welp, atleast Kaito is TRYING to fix what he started. Ace is being stubborn but he'll come round. I still think Rob is a roody-poo for threatening Ace with 'sending him back' though Ace should realize Rob would never do that (he's too awesome!) love'n this story by the chapters :3
Hope they fix thing... I also agree that chick is annoying lol. Hn. Will Chemestry (Ace) win over History (Kaito)? P: thinking about this... Chemestry has always been more like-able compared with history in school subjects ;x LOOK AT ME BEING A NERD AND MAKING PERSONIFICATIONS AND SHIT OOHH!
ok I'm done xD
Hug-Chan chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
I feel a little bit sorry for Rob, but then again, Ace is right. I think this is all Kaito's fault! He's the main reason why this fight started anyways.

Sorry for the short review...I'm a bit tired ;-; I promise for a longer review next time!

Yeah...update soon!
reader chapter 20 . 6/14/2012
Ace is just in love D: Robbie is sort of too mean but maybe Ace will grow on him sooner. It seems like Kai only wants what he can't have -_- now Rob has Ace love'n after him Kai wants to butt in. All the more... Ace is deemed so far the only 'likable-not-douche-y' character so far besides Kay and Jay who sort of keep messing Ace up :c poor thing...
Hug-Chan chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
O.o the chapter title relates...Ace became so clingy in this chapter. Yeah, I would probably go crazy.

Wow, as soon as Rob told him to stop or he'll 'send him back', Ace's personality just changed o-o.

Arggg...I dun like Rebecca with Ace ): but I'll deal with it.

Update soon
Hug-Chan chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
Ace had his first check-up? Reminds me of going to the doctors...I don't really like going to the doctors.

Anyways, I think Jay and Kay accidentally did something to him. Or were the headaches a side effect? Hmmm...

I have a feeling that his personality might change a little.

Update soon!
Mad-Matty chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
Oh my, what has happened to Ace D: Hope this is just a setback and nothing more. Jay and Kay should fix him, yo.
Hug-Chan chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
You update so much faster than me

O.O is it just me or did Ace get more affectionate? I guess he's worried about Rob...

"Just…a small setback," Yeah, that phrase started to scare me when he said it at the end. I think him getting wet had to do with it...

Update soon! :3
Yo chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
Wow, what's up with Ace? is he going berserk-mode from getting wet?...hope he will be ok, it'd be tragic to have to shut him off. But then again a lot of good manga with robots end with the robot eventually shutting down and they've all been amazing.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »