Reviews for PDA v2
E.M.O unknown chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
I love this story please dont tell me this is how it ending? Also, if you do right another chapter, I think you use "purplette" "pinkette" "raven" etc just a little to much. Again, love the story!
Hug-Chan chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
:O For a second I thought you killed Ace and made a tragic-romantic ending to the story. Hopefully, that won't happen...unless you wanted to...
This chapter was long :P maybe it was a good idea to keep it all in one chapter because I couldn't really see where you could've split this into two chapters.
Gah! Sorry for not updating my story! I've been on FF updating my other stories and my summer has been very busy.
Therefore, I will not say 'update soon'. :P
But great chapter as usual!
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I can't wait to figure out what happens next! But I'll have to skip work tomorrow and read the rest then. You really are a great writer.

Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I was browsing and recognized your name. This was a great first chapter, so I'll read the rest. Keep up the good work.

E.M.O unknown chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
*thumbs up* I like it. You did a good job D
Hug-Chan chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
This is longer than your usual chapters...
Anyways, it looks like Ace is making up for what happened with him and Robert
Those two people...I forgot what they did to Ace, but they did something... Will they be important in the plot?
How will this play out...all I know is that it will turn bloody. I wonder if Ace will get arrested and Robert will have to bail him out. Or something like that.
Update soon! :3
Kisho chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Aiyaaa, things are getting seriously dramatic now, nya, with the nanites and the scientists, the PDA...

But nyaa, is Robbie about to tell Kai the truth about Ace now, nya? I wonder if he would believe him, nya... I think he's still a good friend, nya, I don't think Kai would call him a liar, nya ;u;

Well, my little review streak has to stop for now, nya, but I'll get back to reading soon, nya, can't wait to find out more, nya ouo
Kisho chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Aaah, there's Jay again, yayyy... although, what's this, with, like, nanites, volatile? Does that mean Ace has volatile nanites, nya? Is he gonna blow up or something? ;3;

He really is so cute, though, nya, with his random glomps, nya xD
Kisho chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Eheeeeh, from the sounds of things, Ace really does like Robbie, huh xD

He has a childish side like that, though, huh, nya? Pouting and crying, nya, that's cute. xP

Pretty protective of Robbie against Kai, though, nya, I wonder how he's going to react to that... it's almost like he's jealous, nya, but not like romantically, like in a best-friend-is-someone-else's-best-friend-now sense, nya ouo

I hope it'll help him realize how much he needs Robbie ;3;
Kisho chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Eh - wait, this story takes place so far in the future that they have the Third World War in 2078 in history textbooks, nya? ;;;

Well, that does explain them making... uh... wait, is Ace an artificial human, or a cyborg, nya? Huuu, well, either way, that's some pretty high technology, so it explains that, nya ouo

... and the names, now that I think about it... and you can also do some handwaving and say it means pink hair and stuff makes sense, nya xP Ah, well, I should stop thinking so much about that -v-;

Still, that's so cute how Ace came to school to help Robbie like that, nya... and got him called out of class, couldn't just wait until lunch or something xP

I still wanna see how this turns out between Robbie and Kai, though, nya ;;

Gotta keep reading, gotta keep reading... also, where are Jay and Kay, need to see more of them, nya xD
Kisho chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Aaahh, pfft. Robbie, don't you know how to lock your door when you're... aah, never mind, things are more interesting when you don't cx /brick'd

Ace seems super-perfect in everything, huuuh. ouo ... I wonder if he has a weakness, I bet he does, I know he does, I have to keep reading and find out what it is ;3;
Kisho chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Aah, look, the world's number one procrastinator has gotten around to catching up with this story, nya -v-;

Eheeeh, so he's the PDA, huh? xD Aah, wow, things are going to get complicated, aren't they? xD;

He sounds hot... I wonder if he's going to like Robbie, nya ... uh, nya, wait, too early to think that, my mind is always in auto-yaoi mode when I read this story, nya ;u;

Also Jay and Kay are hilarious as always, nya... that's intentional, right? Jay Kay, jk, just kidding? xD
Vanilla chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
I love this story! The characters and the plot are unexpected (and personally, I'm a big fan of love triangles;D). But it sucks that Ace is being so cold. T_T. Anyway, great story! Keep updating!
Reader chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
Welp, atleast Kaito is TRYING to fix what he started. Ace is being stubborn but he'll come round. I still think Rob is a roody-poo for threatening Ace with 'sending him back' though Ace should realize Rob would never do that (he's too awesome!) love'n this story by the chapters :3
Hope they fix thing... I also agree that chick is annoying lol. Hn. Will Chemestry (Ace) win over History (Kaito)? P: thinking about this... Chemestry has always been more like-able compared with history in school subjects ;x LOOK AT ME BEING A NERD AND MAKING PERSONIFICATIONS AND SHIT OOHH!
ok I'm done xD
Hug-Chan chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
I feel a little bit sorry for Rob, but then again, Ace is right. I think this is all Kaito's fault! He's the main reason why this fight started anyways.

Sorry for the short review...I'm a bit tired ;-; I promise for a longer review next time!

Yeah...update soon!