Reviews for PDA v2
LazyButt chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Nicely paced I like the direction it's going... Reminds me of two mangas I read but still, if it ain't plaid out keep it in the game, right? 5 out of 5 for this.
Hug-Chan chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
O.o Did Ace just...get really angry? I guess he couldn't take it anymore.

Now I'm starting to dislike Rebecca. :P

Ace getting wet is probably a bad thing since he's sorta like a robot. And then the last paragraph where Kay was worried that Ace got wet doesn't sound too good...

Hug-Chan chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
Now I have the feeling that Ace is also jealous that Rob likes Rebecca. :P When he said, "I want to talk to you about that after school." , I got the bad feeling :P.

So now it's a love...square? o.o

Hug-Chan chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
I sense a big love triangle! :D

Seriously, the whole time I thought Ace was going to do something to Rob o.o (awkward thinking...)

And Ace is gonna try and win Rob's love by going to his school? Have a feeling it's going to be 'utter chaos'.

Hug-Chan chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
Jay and Kay and is that Rob's mom...? o.o

Anyways, the part with Ace hugging Rob made me giggle. I can picture a very confused Kai right there

As usual, keep up the good work
Hug-Chan chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Ooo I see Ace has feelings for Rob! :D

As soon as Kai came into the fray, Ace got all jealous

It's cute as usual o.o but what happened to Jay and Kay...? I miss them!
Hug-Chan chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
Poor Ace is confusing the heck out of Rob :O

Lol, I remember who got shocked :D

This chapter was pretty funny

And...I have nothing else to say except to UPDATE :D (soon)
Hug-Chan chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
:D Ace seems so cuuuute and friendly! I would like to have him as my PDA! :3

This chapter is probably one of my favorites! It shall have a place in my heart! But...shouldn't the mother be back home by the time it's night? o.o Sort of expected the mom to be home.
Ashley Atramento chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
OMG! i can NOT wait! This story/manga is so awesome! Please keep writing!

.¥ peace! Ash
Hug-Chan chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Sorry for not reviewing last chapter Got kinda lazy.

Anyways...now we meet Ace...who is like a robot (or is, who knows?). Rob is cute in this! He's all scared and freaked out

And Jay and Kay at the end... o.o
Kisho chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Nyaa, got some time to review finally, nya ub

Still, things are getting pretty tense, nya Between Robbie and Kai and the, erm, PDA, I can't wait to see what'll happen next, nya o3o

I feel sorry for Robbie, nya, in a situation like that with Kai... must be hard without your best friend, nya owo

(And lol at Jay and Kay at the end, nya xD What an... interesting team, nya xD)

Anywayyyy update soon, can't wait for the next chapter, nya x3
Hug-Chan chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Another great chapter! I wish, wish, wish that Kai and Rob get things patched up, but that going to be hard :P And who's Rebecca? Wanna know more about her...

What's up with Jay? :O Someone didn't get enough sleep *points to Jay*

:D
Hug-Chan chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I just had to laugh at the part where Rob tries to confess, but Kai thinks he likes him as a best friend . But I sort of felt sorry for Rob after that.

No Jay and Kay? Aw well.

Hug-Chan chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Great chapter! I'm growing to like Jay and Kay alot not sure why though :P

And...Rob has a crush on Kai? ...YAOIIIIIII :D *yaoi lover*

But...I noticed that Kai didn't seem to react that much to his best friend liking him o.o seemed a bit off for me.

Keep up the good work as usual
Hug-Chan chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Sorry...I've been meaning to review, but I was busy :P

Anyways, you have added more description! Yay *likes when people improve*

The relationship between Kaito and Rob is really well written I wonder if Rob is a bit jealous of Kai

Good work! :3 Keep it up