Reviews for When The Clock Strikes Twelve
The Queen of Fairyland chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
NOW THIS IS HORROR.

WELL DONE.
The Queen of Fairyland chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Sick and beautiful! I was so excited when I found this!

YAY! SO HAPPY!
MiSs TeArDrOp chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
Oh my gosh! This is the best Cinderella story I've read! I love the twist and everything! Good work :)
limegreenconverses chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Woah! That is amazing! I love it. Now let me go, before i lose my sanity from not being able to read more!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Oh my god... If my nightmares were bad now their about to get a whOle lot worse... I loved this! Can't wait for more!
MinnieXplayer chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
My God.

Terrifying. Well done, the best horror stories are taken with things that seem friendly-like Cinderella.

Wow. I have to say, I was hooked until the end, even if there was a grimace of horror on my face.

I do want to see more. Great, a few grammatical mistakes but very good on the whole.

Update, please!
Caliburn chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Quite excellent. A very good horror story
LoveIsDead98 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
This is so amazing! By far my most favorite Cinderella story ever! Keep updating!
LoveIsDead98 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
This is amazing! The best Cinderella story ever. I love it. You need to update soon!
omigosh chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Yay u updated! :o I am so happy and I hope her sisters and father rot :[

Keep up the good work I love the twist still
Symphonie Amour chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Whoa...

I never saw this fairytale classic as a twisted horror. I love this, I do wish you continue this. You seemed to do a good job at making it a horror and yet still keep the same details from the original classic. Good work, can't wait to read more. c:
Symphonie Amour chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Whoa...

marieash18 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Interesting twist to a classic fairy tale:) brilliant and bloody:) please write more. However I do have one question. Is she still considered insane in the chapter the chapter that says ten years later or was it only the incident that happened in the prologue?
Omigosh chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
:o that's a wonderful twist! I love it more please?