Reviews for My Worst Nightmare
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
"A small girl of about 15 looked around the empty street. Standing at the end was a tall, lanky man, grinning wildly at her. Wind blew her long black hair around as the girl glared back at him with cold violet eyes.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore," she shouted. The man only laughed."

:O I'm reading the newest version of A Nightmare on Elm Street

Don't forget to update :D
not Ross chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow. I seriously was about to bite into my finger reading this - and it's only a first chapter! I absolutely love the idea of him not actually being able to kill Holly because she's the reason he exists at all; that prospect did not occur to me at all while I was reading your summary, and I love how you brought it up so quickly. It gives Ripper a sort of a motivation. I'm really looking forward to learning more about him and the rest of his motives, and learning more about Holly and what the full story on these dreams is. Really really good!

one super minor thing: it felt just a *little* cliched to have him say, "I'll come back to get you... Holly Dorado." It does introduce the character's name, yes, but it made me think of shoot-em-up westerns and stuff. Idk - just a thought