Reviews for Let's Pretend
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 12 . 3/12
WHOA I JUST READ THIS WHOLE STORY IN THE LAST HOUR AND CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE IT! I hope you keep it the was it is cause it's perfect and please update when you get a chance :)
Sincerely, Grace
DarkAngel1130 chapter 12 . 3/12
I'm glad you posted a new chapter, but I definitely had a hard time remembering what happened before. I guess I'm just glad that Nate and Riley are making up, but Amy is a b with and itch. Seriously, how fake can she get? I'm proud that Riley has so much self control because I don't think I would have. Please update soon!
Uchenna chapter 1 . 3/12
This is very good. Really good writing. I would say, this girl's got to be a little naive to not see something going on with Nate. Sleeping on the same bed. Arh, come on. But I'm enjoying it, so I'll just have to play pretend like this somehow makes sense.
Azziepop chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
This chapter was very good! I had totally forgotten about this book, so I read it from the beginning again! PLEASE update again soon!
DarkAngel1130 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
This chapter was Very entertaining. I'm so glad that Nate decided to take things up a notch and finally confront Riley about what happened between them that night. But I wish Riley hadn't run away from him again. I bet that hurt Nate like a punch to the gut. I wonder if he's going to try again or if he's done? If he's going to wait for Riley to be ready to be with him and realize that she does care about him? I hope so and I hope Riley doesn't ignore him anymore. But first things first, she needs to get over Zach. It's like they say, once a cheater, always a cheater. Update soon please!
MayaLala chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
So this is a fun story but one that has no flavor. I see very little descriptive narration. You introduced a new character but then don't describe him in a way anyone can see. It's as if you have an outline with no paint. It needs that flavor to set it apart from other stories.

"Mason Carter," she said, pulling back to look into his devilish hazel eyes, "I can't believe it! What are you doing here?" His crooked smile and dusty blond hair hadn't changed in the three years since she last saw him but taking one look at his body, it was crystal clear, Mason Carter had grown up. A lot.
Amy90 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Wow. Hopefully they'll talk!
Azziepop chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
NOOOO write more please! UPDATE! UDATE! UDTAE!
AMCtheatre chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Update faster please!
DarkAngel1130 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
This story is amazing! I hope now that you're on summer vacation you'll update more often! I love Riley and Nate together. I think they're perfect for each other. I just hope Riley gets over the awkwardness between them and goes back to hanging out with Nate. I bet he's even sad because she's been ignoring him...
hey chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
i'm kind of confused by the whole ana and ava name switcheroo thing that seems to be going on...because i'm pretty sure ana-or ava-doesn't have two first names. other than that, nice job. oooohh, zach...riley sure is taking her sweet time with the whole jealous boyfriend plan 101.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Nice going..lighthearted and cute story..waiting for quick updates..! LOL!
MayaLala chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Cute story.
Amy90 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad Ry finally realized it.
Poor Ava, I don't think Zach really loves her.
Does the story end here or will Zach try to get her back?
Cata chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Hello, I'm chilean but I found this story looking for something new. My english is awful, but I'm trying leave you a good comment :)
First I want congrats you because this story is VERY COOL, I fell in love with Nate and Riley, is a couple super cliché but you could make them different :)
I going to be attentive to see if you updated a new chapter.
Goodbye, take care yourself XOXO