Reviews for Let's Pretend
TamikaT chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Okay, way to go Ry. I am glad you put Zach in his place. He may have slept with Ava for dumb reasons but now he has responsibilities that he needs to be there for and take care of. He may not stay with Ava forever, but he can't be with Ry now just because he is jealous. That is not the basis for a good relationship. Big girl talk for Ry! Two thumbs up.

Now, I see in th last lines that Ry and Zach did not sleep together. Good job Ry! I was a little bit worried there is a minute, but I am glad you did not stoop to that level to get him back. He really was not worth your time and effort. Nate is a great guy and your best friend so it just fits. Being friends before lovers makes the relationship a whole lot more meaningful. Now I just hope you two don't regret anything in the morning. It is time for a serious talk between you two. I think you both have the same feelings for each other, but are just too afraid to admit them.

Loving this story. I feel like it is almost at the end, but I really enjoyed every single bit of it! Please keep writing!
TamikaT chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Okay, I am a little bit confused here. So Ry started back hooking up with Zach on the creep after the kiss at the beach house...are they (Ry and Zach) sleeping together now too? Because I am confused as to them sneaking around. If I recall correctly the whole reason he slept with Ava and bombed her out at the party in chapter 1 was because she would not "put out" and he called her a tease. So is she now "putting out" just to get him back? Or are they have kissing and heavy patting? The reason why I ask is because it makes Ry look really desperate and cheap and not better than Ava was in the beginning, because she is now doing the same thing. Zach is winning all around if she is sleeping with him because he (as my mom says) has his cake and is eating it too. Ry should really just leave him alone (which she said she would do at the end), but she needs to get control over how she feels about Nate too. They really need to have a talk and determine whether they are still just pretending or really starting to get into each other. Very excellent chapter. I love it! Please keep writing.
heal me forever chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
gosh dat was good hope she stays wid nate :)
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter it was realy cute and romantic:)
Nami98 chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
cute(:
sky8677 chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Love it! Xx
heal me forever chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
i dnt know in all d charctors i ONLY like nate ...:)
good luck
sky8677 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Awww my best mate is just like nate! Love it! Please update soon! Xx
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
you go girl zachs a dick you dont need him
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Good chapter! Nathan and Nate are my absolute favorite names!:)
Nami98 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
this is AWESOME! i love it alot! i really hope you update soon, you got me hooked all over again!(:
TamikaT chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Please update soon. Missing this story.
TamikaT chapter 1 . 11/2/2012