Reviews for Let's Pretend
heal me forever chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
man ... i LOVE NATE he is sweetheart ..sigh...go ahead wid d stry cant wait ..i except dat nate sees dem ..man dat sucks
Amy90 chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
I'm glad you didn't let her drown! It would have been a real bad ending.

And yes, she definitely needs to do that. There doesn't seem to be any sparks between Zach and her and there's definitely something worth keeping between her and Nate. Plus, it's mean to do this to Zach's new girlfriend (Ava?). Now Ry has to be honest with Zach and tell him that it's over or she will hurt Nate deeply.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tamika chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Noooooooo, don't did Ry...he is no good. Loving the story! Hopefully, Nate won't see the kiss, but it's this what they had planned to happen? Zach is jealous and wants her back, but does Ry want Zach back...keep it coming as you have time.
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Love this story can't wait to hear what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Love it...how cool would it be if Zach pulls her out of the water?! Dun dun dun...LOL! Keep it coming!
Amy90 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Hey, MEAN cliff hanger!
And I hope you won't abandon THIS story while you're writing your "new" one... ;) And I LOVE the Nate/Ry scenes (more, please!). Nate seems to be a really cool guy.
And: what about just changing Ava/Ana's name to Ava in the first chapters? It was pretty confusing at first.
Anyway, I can't wait for your update!
Amy90 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
they are sooo cute :)
twilightwinter chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Love
It. Kinda lol that chaper was kinda normal but at the same time needed sorry I'll stop now. I can hardly wait for
The new one to come out
charlie89 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Loved it. I hope Nate and Riley get together soon. Can't wait for more. Kepp up the great writing :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Your new story sound great also I love this story! Cant wait to read more soon hopefully :)
Re chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
New chapter soon
twilightwinter chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Wasn't the most exhilarating chapter but u need some like
That one to make it no all clesha and cheesy:)

Umm about the other story can't say much cause it's hard to understand what the point of the story is from the peeved thinnger majigger.
heal me forever chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
dis is cool..i am actually hurt dat nate is hurt aww poor him :( update was short ...! update ASAP :)
heal me forever chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
i really love dis stry totally love nate ..ppor him he is getting too much hurt frm dis fake thing
update soon
twilightwinter chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Plz plz plz plz keep writing oh my gosh I love this story :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »