Reviews for Let's Pretend
foxyricanlady chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Thanks for the update. Hope you're feeling better now. Please update soon
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
omg your amazing i LOVE THIS
charlie89 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
I loved it. It was just wow. I really really love Nate and Riley together. They are just so perfect for each other. I can't wait to see more of this. What is that Ava up to? I know she's up to something, being all nice to Riley all of a sudden.

Nate is like her shining knight, she just sweeps in and saves Riley countless times. love it :)
charlie89 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Wow, so much happened in this chapter. It was great. Riley is finally realising, slowly but surely, that she has feelings for her best friend. What an abusive idiot Zach is. So he gets jealous over his ex being with someone else, so he decides to grab her and bruise her. What an animal. He obviously has some jealousy and temper issues. He should not have cheated on Riley and just told the truth. I loved it anyhow. I can't wait to see if Riley can convinve Nate to go. I think she will, Nate really likes her, and he loves annoying the hell out of Zach. hmmmmmm we'll see :)
charlie89 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Awwwww. That was so sweet of Nate. I still don't like Zach, he is a jerk. I loved it once again, I have to go read the next chapter. I wish Riley would open her eyes, and see that Nate likes her, as way more than a friend. I know she likes him too. Zach just dumped her though, so I wonder how long will it take for her to realise who she really wants. :)
charlie89 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Ok so I really loved this story. I like the relationship between Riley and Nate. They seem to have a really solid built friendship, which is really great to see. I can't wait to see that friendship turn to love. I do not like Zach. What he said to Riley and what he did to her was cruel. :) Please review my story Secrets and maybe folow it if you like it. thanks, I'll keep reviewing and following this stroy anyway because like I said I love it so far :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
enjoyed reading it
Nami98 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

DUDE! this is sooooooooooo awesome! alot of drama going to happen, i can smell it xD

KEEP IT UP! I will definitely support this story(:
foxyricanlady chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Wow I love high school drama... Can't wait to see how all this its gonna turn out. Keeping updating my friend I love them
worthwritingfor chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I like it(:

I can feel a great story coming on! Keep posting!
foxyricanlady chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
great update I'm so happy you updated so fast. Keep it up... Anyway is Nate I love with her or is he just started having feelings for her as more then friends?
MozzieBell65 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Off to a great start. I'm looking forward to reading more :)
LaffyTaffy1015 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awwww! this si so cute, you need to continue this!
foxyricanlady chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great start hope you update soon
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4