Reviews for Busted for Bud
witch22 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
aww...poor Reed,what a way to wake up in the morning? lol

although i am confuse about this

"flick,flick flickering of the light" umm...what does that mean?never seen something like continue your story
LiberryBooked chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I feel like this chapter is too short to really captivate the reader and have them keep reading. I know that I was left with more questions than answers at the end of the chapter and that left me a little frustrated.

I think its interesting how the story is in the point of view of someone who's not the first character introduced, but at the same time it threw me off a little bit when an "I" started talking about Reed and it definitely wasn't the policeman. It might have helped to introduce this individual in this chapter. I do enjoy your writing style though.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I really like this - I think it shows a really accurate portryal of that kind of life, that kind of...world, I guess. And it's interesting to see it in a country like Canada, too, where all I really hear about it is sort of "Oh, yeah, it's legal there..." :P I like the way you sprinkle in the facts and information throughout everything else, and it remains really interesting, especially with the focus on Reed and his little comments throughout. Really enjoyed it.