Reviews for Out of Nowhere
Edd chapter 1 . 1/21
Mr. Stalker, This great, I am enjoying this story very well. Please continue hopefully Sir.
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Ooo.
Your summary indicates there would be a follow up, some exposition of how people reacted. Which is what you provided but in a way that left the reader just as up in the air as these characters as to why or what.
Nadie2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Interesting. Big countries kind of luck out in this scenario. Less damage per person. Interesting that you took the whole 'after we're almost destroyed we will be better' approach. First time I've ever seen you use a science fiction cliche. I think humans are humans. Both gloriously good, and horrifically bad. We'll be human forever. A tragedy might make us behave for a couple of months, but that's about it.
BT chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is great! A friend and I came to the conclusion that probably the only way to get our species interested in paying attention (read- real money) to anything beyond squabbling with each other would be to simulate an outside enemy. A real attack might actually work.
mtorchic chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Nice job. You clearly know a lot about this subject, and a lot about writing. Update soon!