Reviews for clawing my way out
Getuie chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Very harsh and angry set of poems thus far. It would be interesting to see how this progresses until the speaker is in fact out. Good to see the determination here. Repetition of this pulls the focus to that part quite well. Emphasising the fight still left.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
"i wont lose this."... won't

"and you can bet i wont stay silent."... won't

I like the piece. It sort of starts in the middle which makes sense and ties it to the other piece well.

I also like the tone of this. It powerful and strong and almost sort of hopeful. A great contrast to the last piece. I hope there's more to come...

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon this weekend (links in my profile)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
"like last weeks prozac, processed then forgotten."... week's

I hope that's not true! Actually, I know it's not because you wrote this which is writing. I loved that last line. It so relateable and so powerful. The prozac thing was kinda odd to me though because you usually take prozac daily. Seemed like an odd description.

amberdowny chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Babyyyyyy. I'm proud of you. I want to squish you.

I love your simile/metaphor thing, and I hatehatehate the word pissed in this context because I'm a prude, but yes.
B chapter 1 . 2/20/2012