Reviews for War of Aram: Wounds
WhiteAngelDragon chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Wow what an interesting story. This one truely has me entertained. Look forward to more chapters.
darkphoenix1836 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Lol, Dimitri and Halrik work well together, even though Halrik had no idea that his distraction worked xDD
Great way to introduce another character! I wonder who she is? Also, her name is awesome!
Entertaining chapter and can't wait for the next!
darkphoenix1836 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Ooo, I like your two characters so far! (Always loved thieves, haha.) Can't wait to read how they steal that necklace!
darkphoenix1836 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
When I got the alert on my phone, my face: :O and then :D
I'm so glad you updated this! Gotta admit that since it's been so long, I'm gonna have to reread the other two chapters. But I do remember what happened in the last and what's going on. Again, I love the creative names you choose for your characters!
And ugh, twist at the end ;( Let's hope we don't have to wait for months for the next, haha. :)
darkphoenix1836 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Whoops, I have not been looking through my emails for my story alerts :P Glad to see this story updated! You're a freaking fantastic writer! Everything is amazingly detailed, and all of the names are creative! Hope to see another update soon!
psychobunny367 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Amazing, once again :D I'm so happy you've updated! (sadly i haven't but oh well :P) I can see the story beginning to build up and i really can't wait for more :) keep writing!
darkphoenix1836 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow, this is really well detailed! I love the beginning so far! Hope your chapters are longer! :P
psychobunny367 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
WOW :O I love how you wrote this, it actually feels like i'm reading real history :P which is not a bad thing. Your words are very descriptive which is awesome and I can't wait for you to write more!