Reviews for I will return
Gasportjoe chapter 1 . 1/1
Enjoyed reading this one as well! Hard to stop once I started! Glad to see there is a sequel!

JFL
Debate4life chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
What more can anyone ask for? Good story.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
now is the time
Nadie2 chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
Good story! I liked the negotiation that went into sharing a brain. One thing though, you state Achmed has an IQ of 90, yet the charactor you describe would me MUCH lower. 90 IQ is borderline. They wouldn't be consiered to be intelectually disabled (we don't use the term morron anymore, we dont' even say mentally retarted anymore either) until we're in the low 70's. That may not sound like a lot, but it is. 50% of the world is between 85 and 115 and this is what we call "normal". I work with these kids as a special education all the time. At 90 IQ we are talking kids who can learn the regular curriculum with more examples and a bit more time. People you would never guess were disabled by talking to them. We're not talking about people who wouldn't understand the fight that would destroy their family. That is more like an IQ in the 50's down there with the lowest 1% of the world. People with 90's IQ defintly wouldn't go on a suicide mission without knowing it's a suicide mission. I did love the concept of what Achmed felt like after his mind was repaired. I've often look at my Autsitc students and can see what they would be like with autism. It's harder for me to picture what a person with limited IQ would be like with normal IQ. Great food for thought.