Reviews for Returning to Him
Alaeryel chapter 28 . 7/28/2012
OMG Multi-what an AMAZING, BRILLIANT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC STORY AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ENDING I HAVE EVER READ THUS FAR! SHHHH-IT MADE ME LAUGH, IT MADE ME CRY and IT MADE MY HEART OVERJOYED!
Alaeryel chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
YEAH ASS KICKIN TIME FOR SHERYL!
Alaeryel chapter 26 . 7/28/2012
OK WOW WOW WOW! It would be hard to imagine someone in your family doing something like this whether adopted or not!-Multi-you should be publishing with the way you write and grab onto a reader and keep them hooked is OUTSTANDING!
Alaeryel chapter 25 . 7/28/2012
I wasn't sure but I DO NOW FOR A DEFINITE FACT! BLOODY BRILLIANT! When you said something about Sheryl being ADOPTED it clicked and DAMN YOU WROTE THAT WAAAAAAY BEYOND PERFECTION MY DEAR-BLOODY WELL EXCEPTIONAL!
Alaeryel chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
Multi-YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! BUT A GOOD INSANE! I am BOUNCING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND NOT BECAUSE OF ALL THE COFFEE I HAVE DRANK-HELL AND DAMNATION HERE-OUTSTANDING AT THE WAY YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS STORY OUT AND THE ALL THE TWISTS AND TURNS GOTTA GO!
Alaeryel chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
SO-POSSIBILITY IT IS A GIRL AND I would have to guess Sheryl but WHY? WHY DOES SHE HATE Charlotte so much? Why would she kill other girls that looked like her? DAMN TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND I CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT-DYING DYIng DYing Dying dying HERE!
Alaeryel chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
I had SUSPICIONS she might be pregnant with her seeming to be tired alot so was a shock but not fully a shock! DAMN IT TO HELL-CANNOT QUITE FIGURE WHO IT IS THAT TOOK HER and it is DRIVING ME CRAZY! POOR Clara and Carter and the whole families involved-YOU ARE REALLY KILLING ME WITH THIS STORY Multi-SLOWLY BUT SURELY KILLING ME!
Alaeryel chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
OH BLOODY HELL-SUSPENSE KILLING ME AGAIN-ON TO NEXT CHAPTER CANT WAIT
!
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
OMG Multi-POOR Clara-people are sick and don't care whether a child is hurt or traumatized! I am sooooooo GLAD Michael and Tori showed up and I am HAPPY SHE GIGGLED AND SEEMS OK! MY HEART BROKE FOR HER AND THAT KITTEN!
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
I DO NOT LIKE SHERYL-she is a real bit**! WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER GET HER COME UPPANCE EVENTUALLY! You are doing a GREAT JOB of introducing new characters Multi-very SMOOTHLY DONE! I like your use name now but that is just me tho the other one isn't bad either but be prepared to be called Mac-I am a country girl (woman) so everybody gets a little nickname hope that doesn't bother you-BUT-THIS STORY HAS ME DEEPLY ENTHRALLED! ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
LOVE IT-EXCELLENT AND PRICELESS STORY you have written Multi-CAN'T GET ENOUGH!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
I am not sure about her moving back yet but it DEFINITELY IS SOMETHING Carter wanted! I KNOW MORE IS TO COME AND AM EXCITEDLY AWAITING EVERYTHING! MY HEART AND STOMACH ARE CHURNING!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
You had me GRINNING EAR TO EAR with this chapter Multi-I LOVED the scene when they told her-CHILDREN ARE SO RESILIENT and my HEART LEAPT TO HEAR HER CALL HIM DADDY! OMG THIS IS PERFECTION PERSONIFIED!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
How can NOONE LOVE Clara? SHE IS TOO ADORABLE not to love! I WAS GLAD TO FIND OUT SHE WAS Carter's-or IS SHE? You very easily could have rigged the tests ( just my other theory) LOL! I think they will love her but you never know-NOW GOTTA GET NEXT CHAPTER!

LOOOOOOOOOVED IT AGAIN!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
DAMN IT-GOTTA GO TO NEXT CHAPTER-YOU LEFT ME DYING-LOVED THIS AND 'OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES!' PERFECTION NOT SURE I CARE MUCH FOR LOGAN YET!
88 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »